Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde

Rate Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde

Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde's Ratings

I saw him as a result of a collar bone fracture. He seems knowledgable and answered any questions I had. I received a 4-week followup booking which I was not very happy with, but in the end it was likely for the best as the bone only felt like it was setting closer to that date.

The receptionists are quite grumpy and curt and will do very little for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

A genius and perfectionist. I would recommend Dr. Lalonde to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

If you get this doctor surgeon please don't waist your time and immediately find someone eles

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Lalonde has performed major reconstructive surgery on one foot (so far). I have had MANY years of experience dealing with specialists, as I have a lot of health issues. Dr. Lalonde is about the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! He is polite, kind, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour which helps when dealing with serious health issues. He explained everything in detail, including why he chose the procedures and why he felt there were no other options other than the rather drastic ones chosen. His follow-up has been exceptional and I actually look forward to him "fixing" the other foot, which he says he will do as soon as possible after I recover from this surgery. There really are no words to express how impressed I am with him and his staff including, especially, his secretary! Victoria is patient and easy to deal with which is another rarity among those in her position. KUDOS TO ALL! :^)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Kind, courteous and extremely helpful. Dr. Lalonde repaired a ruptured tendon that another doctor thought had healed correctly. His staff is also very friendly and they sincerely care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Always polite and smiles. Take's the time to explain and always asks if you have any questions. Never rushes you. Great doctor. Thank you Dr.Lalonde.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have had 3 surgeries in the last 2 years with Dr. Lalonde, he has always been great with me and walked me through every step. The last surgery I had severe pain and swelling and he took me in within an hour of my call and saw me right away. In the future my 2nd foot will need to undergo multiple surgeries and I will not allow anyone other then Dr. Lalonde to operate on it. AMAZING SURGEON!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I had a very serious ankle break on September 13, 2012 in Peru. I was X-rayed there and told my tibia and fibula were broken and I needed complex surgery; my leg was out of alignment. We arrived at the Ottawa General on the 17th. I was incredibly fortunate to have Dr.Lalonde operate on me. He was knowledgeable, communicative and concerned. I was also very impressed that I saw a physiotherapist on every visit with him and continued with her for follow up until I recovered. I am 67 years old and back to speed walking in spite of a large plate, a smaller one and multiple screws and pins. i have no pain and am extremely grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Very knowledgeable and conciencious doctor/surgeon! Always available to answer your questions without letting you feel that you are taking some of his time! A big plus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Am very thankful for the referral to this excellant physician.Thanks to Quebecers, we Ontarians have to wait almost 6 years for the initial appointment. Can you believe it??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1080978].votes_count ]]