Rate Dr. Howard S. Lampal

Dr. Howard S. Lampal's Ratings

Dr Lampal is a gem. He talks directly to the children, even the infants. He has a very calming presence and you know your children are safe in his hands. By far the best pediatrician ever.

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

He is the best Doctor for children. He is always attentive to their problems no matter what their age is. He always calls you back, especially if there is a problem. We hated when we had to give him up.

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag

Dr Lampal is one of the best DR's I've ever met in my entire life and I've met a lot of them in my work as an EMT. He really cares about the children he works on and makes them feel like they are the only person in the world he cares about to. I trust my three childrens life to Dr lampal and he has never let me or them down, not once. I highly reccomend you bring your children to see him!

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag