Rate Dr. Firind Cox

Dr. Firind Cox's Ratings

I agree with previous patient! Bad experience. I wouldn't recommend this dental office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I've been to other dentists around the city (I tend to try and lessen my commute) but I always end up back at his office. Nice modern office and extremely nice people (Dr. Cox and staff). I couldn't ask for anything more. They also pay for your parking (unlike the specialist I take my kids to) and I'm not related in any way to him or anyone in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Very negative experience with staff and DDS. Obviously all his family and friends have written fake comments to yield unfounded high ratings here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583678].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Firind Cox's response
Please explain your negative experience so we can rectify the situation.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I had been with my original dentist for about 25 years and decided to find a new one because he kept ripping me off and telling me to do things I didn't need done. I switched to Dr. Cox based on some research and I have never been happier. My experience has been nothing short of positive. For example, very recently did some work for me on extremely short notice.. He was fully booked for two weeks, however, he offered me to come in during his lunch time because I really needed it fixed for the upcoming professional interviews (I should say, this wasn't an emergency, it was something I wanted done for cosmetic reasons). On another occasion, I went in for a cleaning and Salzah told me I didn't need one because my oral hygiene was perfect. Where she could have easily cleaned my teeth (since I had an appointment for one) and charged me (since I don't know any better), she was honest.
Dr. Cox and his team are very honest and truly care about their patients. They will never push you to do something you don't need done or even recommend it at all. They will educate you on alternatives and recommend the best one. Finally, they will always welcome you with a positive attitude and show interest in your personal life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Just went for a cleaning after a friend's recommendation. Great overall experience, from booking to reception (and easily accommodating my appointment mix-up) to cleaning to follow-up with Dr. Cox. Very kind and approachable staff, clean modern office, truly down-to-earth people with outstanding service. Couldn't expect more

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2532514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I am a dental student at U of T and had an opportunity to shadow Dr. Cox for about a month in the summer of 2014. Before shadowing, I didn’t know Dr. Cox at all and after shadowing him, I can truly say that Dr. Cox is a very caring, detail-oriented, and skilled dentist. He treats his patients with the utmost care by making patients feel at ease, causing as little pain and trauma as possible, and taking his time to answer any questions. Also, his staff members are very friendly and approachable. I really enjoyed talking to all of the staff members. The whole atmosphere of this dental office is very clean and modern. I would definitely suggest Dr. Cox and his staff to my family and friends and to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

This dentist is fantastic!!! I wasn't happy with my previous dentist. I had an implant and after 4 return visits it still wasn't feeling right. A friend suggested that I go and see Dr.Cox, and I'm so glad that I did. I've switched my whole family over to Dr. Cox and we've been happy customers for 3 years now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2515193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I was happy with my visit. Dr. Cox is a nice man. I was kindof uncomftorble with a pregnant woman taking my xrays. I wondered why they charged for an hour of cleaning when it was half an hour on my watch. The staff were nice so I will come back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Cox is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. For years, I had issues with certain work performed by another dentist and finally decided to see Dr. Cox to correct the problem. I have not had any issues since. I highly recommend Dr. Cox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr Cox is a thorough, professional dentist. His staff is engaged, passionate and support the office in the best way possible. I take my teeth very seriously and so does Dr Cox. He truly believes in what he does and has helped many.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081061].votes_count ]]