Dr. Firind Cox

Dr. Firind Cox

Rate Dr. Firind Cox

Dr. Firind Cox's Ratings

I am a dental student at U of T and had an opportunity to shadow Dr. Cox for about a month in the summer of 2014. Before shadowing, I didn’t know Dr. Cox at all and after shadowing him, I can truly say that Dr. Cox is a very caring, detail-oriented, and skilled dentist. He treats his patients with the utmost care by making patients feel at ease, causing as little pain and trauma as possible, and taking his time to answer any questions. Also, his staff members are very friendly and approachable. I really enjoyed talking to all of the staff members. The whole atmosphere of this dental office is very clean and modern. I would definitely suggest Dr. Cox and his staff to my family and friends and to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

This dentist is fantastic!!! I wasn't happy with my previous dentist. I had an implant and after 4 return visits it still wasn't feeling right. A friend suggested that I go and see Dr.Cox, and I'm so glad that I did. I've switched my whole family over to Dr. Cox and we've been happy customers for 3 years now.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I was happy with my visit. Dr. Cox is a nice man. I was kindof uncomftorble with a pregnant woman taking my xrays. I wondered why they charged for an hour of cleaning when it was half an hour on my watch. The staff were nice so I will come back.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cox is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. For years, I had issues with certain work performed by another dentist and finally decided to see Dr. Cox to correct the problem. I have not had any issues since. I highly recommend Dr. Cox.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Cox is a thorough, professional dentist. His staff is engaged, passionate and support the office in the best way possible. I take my teeth very seriously and so does Dr Cox. He truly believes in what he does and has helped many.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I'm a nervous sort of fellow and hadn't been to a dentist in years, but a toothache forced me to abandon my odontophobic ways and seek treatment. While perusing this web site I was suitably impressed by the lauditory reviews proffered regarding Dr. Cox that I decided to make an appointment. I was somewhat discombobulated when I arrived at his office out of fear for the work to be done, but Dr. Cox calmed me down and ameliorated my fears by explaining everything. I will have to stop short of insinuating that I shall look back on my root canal with undiluted pleasure, but if I ever find myself in need another, I won't become all anxious and befuddled over it, and I know who I will go to. Thank you very much Dr. Cox.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Cox for well over 15 years. He is extremely professional and always punctual but still will take his time to explain anything and everything. He and his staff are always smiling. You can see when walking in the door that they are happy to be there. A warm, welcoming environment. I would highly recommend him as a dentist - and I have as now my husband and his family are all his patients.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cox is one of the most skilled and professional Dentist's I've ever been to. He immediately puts me at at ease from the moment he greats me. He always discusses what he's going to do with my teeth first and explains the best options. I've always felt confident and safe in his care. His staff is friendly and efficient. And they are always willing to accommodate my needs especially when I have any dental emergencies. There's no one else I'd go to see for any of my dental needs.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Consistent high level of patient care, expertise & professionalism! I have been a patient of Dr. Cox for only 3 years and at 44, I‘ve gone to a couple of mediocre & inattentive dentists & unfortunately, perhaps 1 or 2 quacks. I went to Dr. Cox when implants from another dentist had started to fail. Not only did he fix the problem, thoroughly explain the situation, he demonstrated that he was not about profit but about patient care. Dr. Cox and his team are EXCEPTIONALLY knowledgeable, proficient, and ethical. The dental assistants, the hygienist and receptionists will always make you feel like a real human being, like part of the family. I have never had a doctor or dentist who was consistent in their high level of service. Each person in his practice is friendly, professional and fun! In the countless of times that I’ve gone to an appointment, they were almost always right on time! I am very grateful to have found an exceptional dentist. He is the BEST dentist in Toronto!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag