Rate Dr. Kristy Prouse

Dr. Kristy Prouse's Ratings

5s across the board for this amazing, intelligent, warm and down to earth doctor. The best, most natural bedside manner of any doctor I've ever encountered. She handled my primary care for 2 of my 3 pregnancies (she changed her area of specialty after my second and no longer practiced obstetrics). She's diligent, competent, and lovely. What more could you ask for in a doctor? Her receptionist Janine is great too.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

OMG, Where do I start. Dr. Kristy Prouse is the most Amazing OBGYN in Ontario. I went to her for my first two pregnancies. For my first delivery Dr. Prouse stopped at the hospital to check on me before attending a funeral and for the second one she was on holidays, but Janine her receptionist always looked after me when I was at trillium. Now I am having my third and Dr. Prouse is no longer practicing. I feel very lost and scared with out her. No other doctor has made me feel safe and comfortable with my pregnancy. Miss you a lot, with your kind, gentle, good bed side manner and comforting nature. No on can replace you Dr. Kristy Prouse. I will still send you picture of my third. Janine your the best receptionist and individual as well. You ladies make a remarkable Team.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

By far one of if not the best doctors I have ever had and her receptionist Janine is amazing too. I have had 2 children and saw her both times although she only delivered my second as my scheduled induction turned into an emerg C-sec with my first but Kimberly was amazing as well. I cannot think of 1 negative thing. Very compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, punctual, informative...the list goes on. I hope to have many more babies and I hope she will be there for all of them. I just have 1 recommendation - a bigger office would be nice, on busy days with lots of babies and strollers and dodging baby bumps things get tight! Keep uo the great work!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

My doctor had referred me to Dr. Prouse in 2009 when I had my daughter and let me say that - she is an amazing doctor! Very helpful and attentive to your needs and answered every question thoroughly. Now I am pregnant with #2, and my doctor has sadly informed me that Prouse is no longer working in Obstretics - she is helping women in early menopause and beyond now. I wish you all the best in your endeavours, Dr Prouse! You will be greatly missed by all the preggy ladies!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

very nice and kind. She delivered my first baby. I was tired and worried. She calm me down with her excellent professional knowledge and caring personality. She made me feel there is nothing to worry about it under her care. Unfortunately, my family doctor booked me with Cathy Cowal, the female OB of Trillium Homicidal by mistake for my second kid. Dr Cowal has nothing can compare with Dr Prouse.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Thanks a lot Doc. Prouse for you and your team heleping my wife giving birth to Sarah.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Prouse is the best doctor I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone. She went above and beyond the call of duty when I was in the hospital.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kristy Prouse just loves her patients. Always welcomes everyone with a smile. Even the most unrelaxed woman would feel relaxed once in her office and under her care. She took amazing care of me thoughtout my first pregnancy and I just enjoyed and loved every visit I made to her. Unfortunately I got my c-section done by another doctor and I missed Dr. Prouse being around me at that time. I badly wished Dr. Prouse had done my c-section too. Now I'm in New York and expecting my second one soon. But I'll not have this amazing doctor around me this time. I wish she was in New York too. I miss her as my OB/GYN.

Submitted June 19, 2010 | flag

Dr.Prouse was not my ob/gyn but she happened to be on duty when I had to deliver my baby at Trillium. She performed an emergency C-section on me and she did a fabulous job. She was extremely caring and very very helpful. Excellent work - me and my husband were very impressed with her and her team. Thank you Dr. Prouse.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

I wish all health care professionals were as awesome as Dr. Prouse and Janine. You could not ask for any better care. Both went beyond the call of duty many times and still do. They are the team you want on your side during this most important phase of your life. Cannot emphasize that enough.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag