Rate Dr. Victor J. Zannis

Dr. Victor J. Zannis's Ratings

I was highly recommend to dr zannis through the john c lincoln network. He is the most considerate and passionate dr. Very good bedside manner. Truly cares for u and did excellent job on my surgery.I would recommend him to all my friends and relatives.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

When my mom had an abnormal mammogram she went to Dr. Zannis for treatment. He is truly a wonderful, patient, compassionate doctor. From the first appointment, where he sat with my mom, sister and I, explaining everything to our satisfaction, to her surgery, to her recovery, he was just amazing. And he treats you like family! He's the best there is.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zannis is not only an amazing breast doctor he and is a caring person.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Fabulous physician. Very comforting and empathetic. Also treats you as though you were a member of his family.Felt comfortable asking questions and he was very honest and respectful.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

I was never brushed off more. I went there for breast pain and I feel the cysts inside my breast which showed on mammo/ultra sound. I barely got an exam and was told to wear a sports bra. Really? my breast has constant deep pain. I know my body and this is not normal. Wasted my time/money with this doctor.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

What can I say "he is the best there is". Absolutely love him and would recommend him to everyone. He is highly skilled and is very caring and to the point.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Every time I have an appointment with Dr. Zannis, I am amazed at how understanding and caring he is. He truly cares about his patients. He is an excellent doctor!

Submitted March 30, 2008 | flag

Zannis is a breast conservationist if at all possible. His bedside manner is phenomenal. He is compassionate & is highly skilled in his field. He is respected by patients, as well as staff. You can't go wrong with this fine man.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag

Specializes in breast cancer; VERY compassionate and EXCELLENT bedside manners.

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag