You may also like

Rate Dr. Victor J. Zannis

Dr. Victor J. Zannis's Ratings

Pulled me through a bilateral situation with great care, consideration, expertise, and personal attention to me and to family. Have referred several patients to Dr. Zannis and his staff and will continue to do so whenever necessary. The BEST !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Zannis to anyone. He is probably the worst doctor I have ever been to. On the first visit, he presents himself to be kind and compassionate and then it goes downhill from there. He seems annoyed that you are taking up his time. He was extremely rough with me, and didn't seem to care that I was experiencing pain. It's been two years since my breast surgery, and I am still having trouble, but I would never, ever go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I was highly recommend to dr zannis through the john c lincoln network. He is the most considerate and passionate dr. Very good bedside manner. Truly cares for u and did excellent job on my surgery.I would recommend him to all my friends and relatives.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1081471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

When my mom had an abnormal mammogram she went to Dr. Zannis for treatment. He is truly a wonderful, patient, compassionate doctor. From the first appointment, where he sat with my mom, sister and I, explaining everything to our satisfaction, to her surgery, to her recovery, he was just amazing. And he treats you like family! He's the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Dr. Zannis is not only an amazing breast doctor he and is a caring person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Fabulous physician. Very comforting and empathetic. Also treats you as though you were a member of his family.Felt comfortable asking questions and he was very honest and respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

I was never brushed off more. I went there for breast pain and I feel the cysts inside my breast which showed on mammo/ultra sound. I barely got an exam and was told to wear a sports bra. Really? my breast has constant deep pain. I know my body and this is not normal. Wasted my time/money with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

What can I say "he is the best there is". Absolutely love him and would recommend him to everyone. He is highly skilled and is very caring and to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Every time I have an appointment with Dr. Zannis, I am amazed at how understanding and caring he is. He truly cares about his patients. He is an excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Zannis is a breast conservationist if at all possible. His bedside manner is phenomenal. He is compassionate & is highly skilled in his field. He is respected by patients, as well as staff. You can't go wrong with this fine man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081464].votes_count ]]