Dr. David Klein

Rate Dr. David Klein

Dr. David Klein's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Kline's for many many years. He is extemely knowledgable and helpful in every way. He takes a personal interest in every patient and he is very respectful of your opinion and the choices you make for yourself as a patient. I have never felt rushed during a visit and Dr. Kline is always willing to answer as many questions as you may have. In my mind, he is exactly what I want in a doctor.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kline is a wonderful doctor. He is such a nice and caring doctor, but most important he is smart! He truly studys the facts, his follow up is excellent. Thanks to him our family is complete. After seeing many doctors who seemed to run up a bill and filling my body with hormones, shots and unnecessary tests for more than 9 years. I began to see him and 1 year later at 41 years old I had my baby girl!!!

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

He is an AMAZING doctor. I have been a patient for 10 years and see him as a primary doctor and not just for OBGYN issues as it is so difficult to find someone of his caliber. I have to disagree with the comment about his bedside manner and while he's not necessarily chatty, he is personable and kind. He is very caring and concerned and is better than any doctor I've known about returning phone calls promptly and being generally responsive. He is always willing to listen and feels than any concern is valid to consider if a patient is concerned enough to bring it up. He always listens thoughtfully and responds interactively/conversationally rather than talking at you as some doctors do. He never makes you feel like your concerns are trivial even though they might be - he treats patients like equals and with respect. I give him the highest marks and we should have more doctors like him with their hearts in the right place.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2006 | flag

This is a great doctor, but don't expect huge things in the bedside manner department. He's super knowledgable and is quick to tell you not to worry if you do something that you're worried about while you're pregnant, for instance. He's a calming influence. On the other hand, he's ALL business. Not a lot of chitchat. Not a lot of conversation. Nice, but not gregarious.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2005 | flag