Dr. Hala Shakhatreh

Rate Dr. Hala Shakhatreh

Dr. Hala Shakhatreh's Ratings

She is amazing in every way and the reason my child is alive today. She is truly dedicated to taking care of our youth and provides thorough examination and leaves no stone unturned when more serious situations have risen in my child's health. She knows when to refer to specialists and always makes you feel so welcomed. Been with her for 7 years now and we are so fortunate to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Best Doctor! Period. We've been visiting her for over three years and will likely continue with the new one for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

EXCELLENT , EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. Dr.Shakhatreh is family doctor of my three kids. i always found her excellent in her profession

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I would recommend her to everybody!!! She's great!!! She knows how to deal with the hardest infections!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Shakhatreh is amazing. I have two children, one with special needs. She is a kind compassionate doctor who is knowledgeable and really does take the time to hear concerns! I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

She is an amazing doctor!! Spends a great deal of time with her patients. Always makes you and your family feel comfortable. Very highly educated in her medical degree. My daughter has been a patient for over 7 years, we have no complaints. Would recommend Dr hala shakhatreh to any family :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Shakhatreh is a great doctor, simply said. My wife and I just had our first baby boy, so we have a lot of questions.. To some Dr`s they may come of annoying or even insulting for questioning certain practices, however Dr. Shakhtreh took the time to answer all of our questions with respect and humility. Everything from her patience, her understanding, the way she handled our newborn are a few of the many things that have compelled me to take time and write this complimrnt. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

My son was referred to Dr. Shakhatreh by our family Physician. There was some concern because of his larger than average head size. Dr. Shakhatreh was so gentle with him and really took the time to explain all of the test results and measurements to me. She was extremely personable and friendly. From the moment I walked in her office I felt at peace. Such a pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

I wish she could be my Family Doctor as well. She is thorough, kind, knowledgeable, and I never had a problem with referrals for my children to specialist if needed. I wish though she had kept the layout of Dr. Samsons office as I am not sure why she is hiding behind her big desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

calls at home, cares about my girls, never a long wait. Very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1081795].votes_count ]]