Dr. Don Pezzot

Rate Dr. Don Pezzot

Dr. Don Pezzot's Ratings

Dr. Pezzot is a gifted psychiatrist and is very patient-centred. He is one of the few psychiatrists I have ever heard of who respects a client's wish to not take drugs. He creates a very safe environment, and provides excellent suggestions for clients to continue working on their emotional health outside of his office. He doesn't try to keep clients coming to him year after year unless there is a clear need. I cannot say enough good things about this mental health professional who saved my life.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

One of the kindest and compassionate Doctors with excellent skills and knowledge. This guy knows his stuff and is able to apply theories into real life situations, allowing one a greater perspective and ability to understand, heal and grow from a place of love.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pezzot has been found to be a compassionate, professional and caring doctor. It is not all about medication, which he closely monitors and controls, but combines with intesive psychotherapy for lasting long-term results

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 26, 2012 | flag

If you are serious about getting well, and are willing to work at it, he is the best.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Don Pezzot is a master at his craft. He is smart, intuitive, genuine and kind. He works you hard and challenges you as well as encouraging you to challenge yourself. If you get the opportunity to work with him, rise to the challenge. You will only become a better you. I speak from experience! I have only the highest praise for Dr. Pezzot. He saved my life.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pezzot it extremely skilled and talented at his craft. He has been a life saver for me. He makes you work hard but it is so worth the effort. I feel so blessed having the opportunity to have him as a Dr. He is brilliant!

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

A caring compassionate Physician of the first rate! Has helped me through two bouts of killer depression. He is a genuine life-saver.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

With me Dr. Pezzot was as tough as nails. It was the most awful, painful experience of my life -- and the most necessary. I was jolted into seeing myself much more objectively and the experience has made me a better person.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag