Rate Dr. Robert Pearcey

Dr. Robert Pearcey's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and he puts you at ease. I am very fortunate to have him as my Oncologist. Because of him I am one year Cancer free.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Pearcey as my doctor last fall when I had to be in Edmonton for 8 weeks for radiation. As bad as cancer is the staff at the Cancer Clinic are very helpful and reasuring. I feel they work very hard to help each of us having to go through the treatments. Dr. Pearcey is a very kind and good doctor in my opinion.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

World Class. Be grateful if you get this doctor. Very knowledgeable and extremely professional.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

I have found Dr. Pearcey extremly knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. I feel very lucky the he is my oncologist and couldn't ask for a better Dr. dring this difficult time.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

I am extremely grateful to have Dr Pearcey as my oncologist. He is gentle, kind, patient, considerate and caring. His calm presence is very much appreciated in the storm that is known as treatment!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag

I feel very lucky to have him as my Oncologist. His expertise (and dry humor) is appreciated! Couldn't be under better care for this disease.

Submitted April 10, 2008 | flag

Very caring physician. Very busy yet has the time for each individual patient. I was truly blessed to be under the care of this doctor during my fight against cancer.

Submitted June 13, 2007 | flag