Rate Dr. Nalton F. Ferraro

Dr. Nalton F. Ferraro's Ratings

The kindest person I've ever met, and the only oral surgeon i will ever go to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Ferraro is the kindest, caring, doctor. The kind of doctor who treated me even when my insurance wouldn't cover the procedure. He gave me his personal cell number in case I needed him after my 1st of 6 surgeries.
He called me every night for 5 nights from his vacation , after my 6 th surgery.He is not just an amazing doctor, but a kind special man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

A truly exceptional physician. Great humanity and remarkable surgeon. I will be forever grateful for what he did for one of our children. I am a doctor myself and can really say Dr Ferraro can be a role model for the new persons entering the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Great doctor always took the time to answer my questions ..love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He agreed to see me on his day off and then spent almost an hour going over my issues. Subsequent visits were equally good and only a few times was he running late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Ferraro is amazing. Like a Dr. House, he will get to the bottom of whatever your problem is, and not give up on you...very patient and caring too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358584].votes_count ]]