Rate Dr. R. James Bond

Dr. R. James Bond's Ratings

One word describes this fine doctor and gentlemen 'brilliant'...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

This is more of a thank you to Dr. Bond than a review (didn't know how to contact him otherwise)

8 years ago you took a chance no one else was willing to do when you operated on my grandfather who had advanced lung cancer. Without you he would have died then. I was 12 years old, and the past 8 years I have really gotten to know my grandfather as an adult. Unfortunately, he passed away this week at age 80, but I am so grateful for those 8 extra years you gave him. The stories he's told, the jokes, the times spent together have been amazing. He got to see all 3 of us grandchildren grow up into adults, graduate high school, and enter university. I cannot thank Dr. Bond enough for all he has done for my family, and by looking at other people's comments I know he has done the same for so many other families.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Thanks for the holes in the abdomen Dr. Bond. I feel so much better inside. I've got way too energy again and can resume my life of a year ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Great Doctor, verry dedicated. I had the Nuss procedure done at Surrey memorial with great results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2441252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

He's a great surgeon BUT sitting in the waiting room with 6 other people that all have the same appointment time as you and waiting for up to two hours in a cramped waiting room is barely acceptable. It's just not right. We do have lives outside of doctors appointments!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1083399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Great Surgeon with lots of knowledge and experience. I was told for every possible complications and the ways he was going to address it before surgery. The things exactly went the way he explained and post surgery was uneventful. My sincere wishes to Dr Bond and his team for serving the community!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

This man saved my life. I was 16 when I was diagnosed with Achalasia. Dr.Bond was amazing. He was friendly and took the time to explain things to me and answer all of my questions. He even drew me diagrams I could take home. As for my surgery, it was perfect. He did a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Love this man! He saved me from achalasia, I saw him in his office and two days later was in for surgery. Thanks Dr. Bond! No issues to date and this surgery was in 2007.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

He is an angel who saved my life. I am 41 now and came to surrey hospital dead at 39. Thank god he was in the hospital that day. I had pulmonary embolism-blood clot.He decided to operate on me without proper equipment and my heart started beating again after an hour. I had lot of complication due to the clot but he never gave up on me. I was in ICU for 2 weeks and in hospital for 3 weeks. He took such good care of me. I would recommend this doctor to everyone. I just love his name and what he does. When I came out of coma after 10 days and was told by my husband that doctor Bond saved my life it seemed like a movie to me.Again I would say he is the best....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

A great doctor, my only issue is with the after surgery sessions. My 1st session out of the hospital Dr. Bond did not know why I was there, nor did he have my name correct. Perhaps a few minutes to review my chart may have helped. My second session was cancelled to a later date and an appointment with a specialist he said would be set up for me never was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083394].votes_count ]]