Dr. George T. Klauber

Website: tuftsmedicalcenter.org External Link
Practice: Klauber George T MD
Hospital:
Phone:617-636-5360
Med. School:Univ Of London Fac Med-Guys Hosp Med Sch (See 917-21)
Grad. Year: 1963

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. George T. Klauber has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5431174
29/04/14 4 4 5 5 Very thoughtful, knowledigible, helpful doctor. Made me feel much better when I left than when I arrived in his office
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
Paid (or co-pay): $25
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "George" to "George T."
RID: 2052919
19/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klauber is the most amazing doctor I have ever dealt with! He performed testicle surgey on my 7 month old son. I was very nervous about my son having surgery at such a young age, and he made me feel very safe. He played with my son in the office too. If I could rate him higher than 5, I would! He's the best!!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1743006
14/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klauber is by far the best doctor I have ever delt with. He performed surgery on my daughter 2 years ago, which was a tremendous success. We then had to go to him for our son when he was six months old for a small procedure. He is wonderful with children, and I would recommend him to anyone who needed a urologist for their child. My husband and I trust this doctor so much, we asked him his advice on recommeding other specialist for our son because of a different problem he is having. We are very greatful for all that he is done, and although we were glad to hear at our daughter's 2 year follow up that she didn't need any further testing, we are going to miss Dr. Klauber and his entire team.
RID: 1630590
10/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Klauber and his staff were very helpful, informative and funny. My son suffered for 1 1/2 years with pain that could not be diagnosed. Dr. Klauber found the problem in five minutes and my son was scheduled for surgery immediately. The surgical staff were also helpful and kept my son calm and he felt safe. Dr. Klauber fixed the problem and my son is now healthy and happy. I would recommend Dr. Klauber and his office because they were wonderful to me and my son.  Respond
RID: 1573882
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Klauber. I came to him to get a second opinion before I decided to have my son have surgery to either remove or drop testicle down. I was very nervous to put my son through the surgery and Dr. Klauber has a way about him that makes you feel comfortable. He is a great listener and he explains everything very well. He did a amazing job saving my sons testicle. I am so glad that he did the surgery for my son. I felt that he really cared for my son and helped me even book a appointment to have my sons eyes checked. I can't say enough how happy I am !
Respond

03/07/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1453340
31/05/11 5 5 5 5 The BEST doctor he was able to finally appropriately diagonise my child with interstatial cystitis and got her on the road to feeling better. I can't say enough about how great he is..
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 1354285
03/02/11 5 4 5 5 Very symathetic and helpful. Obviously tries his best. Has avery good way with children
* - Rating left by a registered user