Rate Dr. George T. Klauber

Dr. George T. Klauber's Ratings

Very thoughtful, knowledigible, helpful doctor. Made me feel much better when I left than when I arrived in his office

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Klauber is the most amazing doctor I have ever dealt with! He performed testicle surgey on my 7 month old son. I was very nervous about my son having surgery at such a young age, and he made me feel very safe. He played with my son in the office too. If I could rate him higher than 5, I would! He's the best!!

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klauber is by far the best doctor I have ever delt with. He performed surgery on my daughter 2 years ago, which was a tremendous success. We then had to go to him for our son when he was six months old for a small procedure. He is wonderful with children, and I would recommend him to anyone who needed a urologist for their child. My husband and I trust this doctor so much, we asked him his advice on recommeding other specialist for our son because of a different problem he is having. We are very greatful for all that he is done, and although we were glad to hear at our daughter's 2 year follow up that she didn't need any further testing, we are going to miss Dr. Klauber and his entire team.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klauber and his staff were very helpful, informative and funny. My son suffered for 1 1/2 years with pain that could not be diagnosed. Dr. Klauber found the problem in five minutes and my son was scheduled for surgery immediately. The surgical staff were also helpful and kept my son calm and he felt safe. Dr. Klauber fixed the problem and my son is now healthy and happy. I would recommend Dr. Klauber and his office because they were wonderful to me and my son.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Klauber. I came to him to get a second opinion before I decided to have my son have surgery to either remove or drop testicle down. I was very nervous to put my son through the surgery and Dr. Klauber has a way about him that makes you feel comfortable. He is a great listener and he explains everything very well. He did a amazing job saving my sons testicle. I am so glad that he did the surgery for my son. I felt that he really cared for my son and helped me even book a appointment to have my sons eyes checked. I can't say enough how happy I am !

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

The BEST doctor he was able to finally appropriately diagonise my child with interstatial cystitis and got her on the road to feeling better. I can't say enough about how great he is..

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Very symathetic and helpful. Obviously tries his best. Has avery good way with children

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag