Dr. Joseph A. Grocela

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Joseph A. Grocela has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph A."
RID: 2462778
31/10/12 5 5 5 5 I am so happy to have found Dr. Grocela 4 years ago after a very long time of going from doctor to doctor and no one being able to help me. When I first saw him, he had received and reviewed all my files and told me he WAS GOING TO HELP ME. I burst into tears because it was the first time I had heard words that were positive. I had a procedure at Mass General Hospital and I am so happy to report that HE DID HELP ME! I see him on a yearly basis now and I look forward to my visits. He is caring, extremely competent and just plain NICE! I can't say that about too many doctors I've been to in my life. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a severe urological problem.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1707178
07/02/12 5 5 5 5 I cannot recommend Dr. Grocela enough! He is so very knowledgeable. He received my files from my local doctors and was ready and waiting with information on my first visit. I was completely at ease with him. He is the only doctor (after a 10 year journey) who was able to help me with my urological problems. I have recommended him to others many times. I wish that every doctor could be as helpful, interested in your problem, and kind as he is. Talk about "bed-side manner"... he is the BEST!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield