Rate Dr. Albert J. Nemeth

Dr. Albert J. Nemeth's Ratings

Dr. Nemeth is an outstanding doctor and I would not ever go to anyone else!! He is so knowledgeable and always knows what is wrong immediately. We are so fortunate to have him in the Clearwater area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Referred by my dermatologist for laser work about 8 years ago and couldn't be happier! My whole family loves Dr. Nemeth and his staff. We travel from Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, and Pennsylvania. The family has extended to several friends who became patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

1. Dr. Nemeath is an excellent doc. I have seen significant result after two laser treatments.(i have been seen many docs but nobody can treat my problem,only empty promises, i am glad i found Dr. Nemeth!). 2,His staff is mediocre but they are not the one who treat you. He does lasers by himself. He's highly professional and hold a few patent developing lasers. His fee is expensive but its well worth it. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Dr. Nemeth provides a comprehensive examination and answers any and all questions about procedures and treatment options not only on the first visit but routinely. He is equally able to place a patient at ease and gain their confidence during an exam and displays a genuine interest in the well being of his patients. He possess highly acclaimed professional skills, is well respected and recognized internationally for his leading edge use of state of the art laser technology. He provides exceptional care for his patients. I personally travel from Illinois to Florida for yearly exams and check-ups. His solid reputation, professional expertise and personal integrity makes him a one in a million doctor. His staff is equally skilled and competent and work with patients in every way needed. Each member of the office team is professional and treats everyone with respect. They work to make sure the office is visit is a pleasant experience. Highly recommend Dr. Nemeth and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

0 star for the staff. Very snobby and unhelpful and SLOWWWWWW. The same laser treatment cost 5-10 times more than other dermatologist's offices, even more than top docs in Newyork and LA. Doctor never answer questions once you leave the office,even before or after the surgery. and the nurse is rude, no knowlege whats so ever.all she cares about is to sell you skin care products. The women working there are sour. The staff is the worst I have ever seen. Terrible practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

Talked me out of laser (his specialty?) and into expensive filler. $3500 later zero results could be seen (costs $350 elsewhere). He refused to talk to me, or answer calls or letters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Nemeth. I could not believe how young I looked after having my proceedures. It took about a month for everything to cure. I recommend him all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2008

We had a terrible, frightening experience bringing our child to Dr. Albert Nemeth (more than 3 visits, we kept giving them another chance) We believe their office handled our child unprofessionally with extremely poor bedside manner, and our child is terrified from the actions from the staff and the whole experience. There are other physicians around the area who offer laser and we recommend you stay away from this one. We found a different fantastic, professional MD and staff within 15 miles of this office and our child is now receiving excellent care and compassion for her medical condition. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083584].votes_count ]]