Rate Dr. Christine Macie

Dr. Christine Macie's Ratings

I SEEN HER FROM A REFERAL FROM MY DOCTOR. FROM THE MIN I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM HER OFFICE MAKING MY APPOINTMENT TO SAYING GOOD BYE, I WAS TREATED FIRST CLASS AND FELT LIKE I WAS SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL. THEN TO GET TWO PHONES CALLS FROM HER NURSE WITHIN A FEW DAYS JUST BLEW ME AWAY ASKING ME HOW I AM FEELING AND TO PLEASE CALL IF MY HEALTH CHANGES. I WAS GOING FOR A STRESS TEST THE NEXT DAY AND SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO TALK TO A CARDIOLOGIST. I GOT A APPOINTMENT TO SEE ONE IN JULY WHICH WAS GREAT, THEN TO GET A CALL CHANGING IT TO WITHIN A WEEK JUST BLEW MY MIND. SHE GOES WELL BE ON HER CALLING REALLY GOING THE EXTRA MILE FOR HER PATIENTS. I JUST CAN'T PUT IN WORDS HOW GREATFUL I AM TO HER FOR ALSO HELPING ME WITH GETTING MY MEDICINE NEED TO HELP ME WITH MY ASTHMA PROBLEMS. TO ME SHE IN IN A CLASS OF HER OWN AND I CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A CHANCE TO RATE OUR EXPERIENCE AS I BELEIVE IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO SAY IT AS IT IS.THANK YOU

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

After a cold/flu or something that wasn't really diagnosed despite multiple tests, x-rays and CT, I was left with a persistent and at times debilitating cough for about 6 months. In addition, I often felt lethargic. When I got to Dr Macie she examined me, listed carefully to the history and ordered more tests. She was certain it was asthma. Because I was very interested she got out photos, carts and books to ensure my full understanding. She is patient, kind, caring and more than willing to teach. For that kind of service and care, a longer waiting room wait is just fine with me. She is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Make sure if she does something for you, that you are aware of her rules. She can be a bit of a bully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Along with the many comments already about Dr. Macie,my experience was the same.She is very helpful,informative, thorough and patient. Both the Dr. and the nurse on staff have fantastic energy and very encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

There are not enough words to describe the difference she has made in our daughters and our families life. We finally feel that we have the ability to control our daughters asthma and limit asthma attacks. She is much more stable because of the guidance Dr. Macie has provided, proper meds and giving us the knowledge on how to handle various situations. She took the time to find out what the triggers were, which allowed us to make necessary changes in our environment. Dr. Macie (and Lana her assistant) have forever changed our lives and changed our fears into empowerment. Thank you for treating your patients and extended families with the respect they deserve and giving us knowledge that is so lacking in many other medical practices. Your standards are what other medical practices should be aiming to achieve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

need more doctors like her. Compassionate, caring, always willing to listen. Expert in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Macie is wonderful. She is very helpful and patient with those of us with little or no medical experience. She explains everything to you in a way that one can understand and doesn't appear to mind if you don't completely understand and need her to repeat something. I was extremely pleased with how thorough she was in my plan of care. Thank you Dr. Macie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Dr. Macie really explains everything to you so you leave her office with a full understanding of your situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

Went to Dr. Macie after a year of suffering with a cough and pneomnioa she was the only Dr. to source out the cause of my problem. She took the time to go over everything with me and seemed very sincere and concerned. Loved her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Macie often cancels appointments. Yes, she's busy. I've often waited 45 minutes to an hour to see her, past the appointment time.ONCE THERE, however, the wait is probably worth it. She's helpful and explains in plain English.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1083771].votes_count ]]