Rate Dr. Rick Balys

Dr. Rick Balys's Ratings

Dr. Balys is young, attentive and anxious to put your concerns to rest. He is on top of the latest trends. My experiences in California at ' The House ' Clinic are comparable to what Dr. Balys has to offer his patients. He is on cutting edge research and My experiences with him have been outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

My 6 yr old saw Dr. Balys. He was able to talk to her in a way that helped her over come her fear of having surgary. On the day of surgary he was prompt and supportive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Hey everyone I must tell the world about Dr Balys. I’ve had ear problems since I was a little child and had several tubes put in, I’m an adult now and was having some sever ear problems causing me to meet Dr Balys. Dr Balys is the nicest person who is a doctor that I’ve ever encountered, he knows what he’s doing and you can so tell he cares about you. I would recommend him to everyone. He’s absolutely terrific Cliff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Rick is the best doc, bar none, that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I had a deviated septum, polyps and some other nasal blockage. I would dread sleeping whenever I had a cold. I asked to be on his cancellation list and got an appointment very quickly. Turns out I needed some surgery to open things back up. All went very well. A post- surgery recovery process that can be uncomfortable was vastly improved by the knowledge that Rick was always available, usually same day, for follow ups. As an aside, at least in my case I did not get the full 'nasal packing' that seems to be the root of serious post op discomfort. Rick mentioned that he once himself had nasal surgery so he knows what packing feels like and in my case anyway, avoided it. More than a year later I am 100% happy with the entire process and breathing much better again. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Very friendly and made me feel at ease. Feel like I may finally get a doctor who figures out my problem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

DR.Balys is a very knowledgeable doctor who really stays up to date with the latest research and technology which works to the benefit of his patients. He is a great person very efficient and easy to speak to. He has really extended himself to us in times we were in need of his professionalism and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

I hadn't even seen this site. I was looking for his address because I decided to write him a letter commending him and his receptionist. He has been the kindest and most thorough specialist I have ever been to. I just had to write and tell him how impressed I was with everything from the moment I walked into the building to the moment I walked out.He took all the time needed as if I was the only patient . He did not rush me in and out and answered questions without making me feeling intimidated to ask them.This was one specialist who definitely was worth the wait. In this fast paced texting, emailing, facebook society it is nice to still feel the care and concern of people like him. He and his staff are to be commended. May he continue this personality throughout his all the years of practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Dr. Bayls has worked miracles for me - after suffering with chronic severe sinus infections, he performed a procedure on my turbinates and put me on prescription nasal sprays that has cured me almost 99%! I used to suffer from these ALL the time - chronic pain, infections, etc. Now I may get one/two per year. He's been a Godsend. Very friendly and knowledgeable - his staff is fantastic too (Lindsay!) I'm so grateful my GP referred me to Dr. Bayls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Just had my thryoid left removed, had EXCELLENT treatment during the whole procedure ..right into the OR. Dr. Balys is amazing at explaining everything and ensuring that "I" knew everything that was going to (or could) happen .. very good 'bedside' manners and quick to act when surgery was recommended !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Kindest and most thorough doctor I've ever known. Really listened.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084291].votes_count ]]