Rate Dr. Soyna Owley

Dr. Soyna Owley's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr. Owely for many years, but after she left Northbrook, Illinois I do not have her contact information. If someone could please let me know her email address, I would love to get back in touch with her. Thank you so much.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Owley is very helpful to me and i enjoy working with her, i have worked with her for 5 years now and dr owley was the best person to help me through my difficult times.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Owley is the best! She figured out my hypoglycemia for me, and she taught me how to stand up to my husband. Shecompletely turned my life around. Thank you so much!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2007 | flag

She is compassionate, wonderful and generous with her time. My little boy who was shaking with anxiety, absolutely loved her. She started him on some medication 2 weeks ago and he is back to normal. Thanks Dr. Owley

Submitted Aug. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr Owley saw my daughter with OCD and was knowledgeable and kind. My daughter was very resistant to treatment and did not want to see her but in two sessions was talking about Dr. Owley like she was her friend. I don't know what they talked about but I could hear my daughter giggling in the room as I approached the interview room for my part of the interview. it was music to my ears. She also filed my insurance for me ... what a relief!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2006 | flag

What a relief that someone like her exists. She is ethical but cool! Gets it and treats her patients like they have a brain. Not patronizing at all like the last psychiatrist I saw. She respected my intelligence and didn't treat me like a dummy because I am a stay at home mom with a special needs kid. Thank you God!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2006 | flag

Dr. Owley was pleasant and natural. It was the first time we saw a psychiatrist and were nervous. It was like meeting a friend for coffee. We have a meeting with our son set up and I know he'll love her.

Submitted May 3, 2006 | flag

shes cool

Submitted April 17, 2006 | flag

Dr Owley is one of the best pyschiatrists that i have worked with. I love her funny sense of humor and her warmheartedness. She really really cares a lot about me and really happy that she is able to help me get through a rough time in my life. She helped me through my worst of times she is not just a ordinary pyschiatrist but one wonderful warmhearted pyschiatrist who really stood by my side.she is not only a pyschiatrist to me but more of a wonderful person who went out of her way to help me with emergencies and long hours on the phone during my rough time, i live my life that i have today with her help that i am still alive. I really love her a lot and is close to my heart always. Dr Owley is the best and really takes away all my worries and gives me courage hope faith and strength to keep moving foward in my life. Without her i dont know what would have happened to me. I am very blessed by her and her willingness to help me she has touched my life.

Submitted March 27, 2006 | flag

Dr. owley was helpful in a way no other doctors were. She talked to my internist and gynecologist and helped design a team approach that was individual and specific to my situation. Besides her knowledge, I love her personality and her "realness". She is COOL! Someone who could be a friend and not just a doctor. She is not intimidating like other psychiatrists but knows the values of good boundaries. She is ethical and warm without being distant. I think that she's the BEST! Yeah Dr. O! You go girl!

Submitted March 23, 2006 | flag