Rate Dr. Marcus Magnet

Dr. Marcus Magnet's Ratings

Dr Magnet is wonderful, kind and patient. Unfortunately, the billing department is a different story. One person in particular was extremely rude and inconsiderate without merit. This happened on two occasions. Complaints to the office mgr are useless. She defended her actions and basically lied and stuttered her way through a bogus explanation. Make sure you put aside and hour or two or more for your visit.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Magnet is the most caring dr I have ever been to! He not only listens but asks questions and never rushes you and makes sure you understand everything before you leave. This man along with the ICU staff at Underwood literally saved my life! Not only do I go to him, but my husband, son daughter, in laws, brother and now my precious newborn granddaughter , I cannot say enough about how wonderful this man is, I just wish his staff was a little better.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Usually my daughter sees Dr. Kevin Wu, but he was not in one day and they scheduled us an appointment with Dr. Magnet for her sore throat. I was impressed by what a good listener he was, and the fact that he asked multiple times if I understood everything about her treatment and if I had questions about anything at all. I felt like he really cared despite the fact he had just met us. I'm glad that when Dr. Wu is not available there is an excellent back-up at this location.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

i like him as a dr. but his staff is another story my scripts are never refilled when i call i never get a return call as to why they were not called in.this has happened to many times.i have called several times just recently and still have not recieved a call back or my meds.when asked to talk to the dr, was told no or hes not in.so who makes the decision in this office his staff or him.i worked for drs. and we always called our pts back or if they needed to talk to the dr. they were always called back that day or at least by the end of the day.so here i am no script and no call back since feb, 3rd.told to make an appt which i did and still they did not call my script in.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

overall a good exp. usually do not wait to be seen, Dr. Magnet is better than his staff, but that is not a knock on his staff they are fine. I have 100% trust in this doctor after a extensive search for a new doctor

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable, listens and does not rush you out the door.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Magnet & Dr. Rogers were my parents Doctors. My husband & I came as new patients and are very pleased. He's very through, kind and listens. He makes sure we understand everything before we leave.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Magnet is the best docter that I have ever been to. He is very kind and listens very intently. He also takes the time to answer your questions. Truly wonderful docter.

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag

Mis-diagnosis on 1/10/08 ended up in Underwood, Hospital Sat. 1/12/08 and it was not my shins, it was GOUT-behind my knee. When I called him on Tues. 1/15/08 He said why was I calling what did I want him to do.I said you mis diagnosed me and I ended up in Hosp. He said well you can always see someone else, and what did I want Him to do. I wanted him to listen to me in the room when I said the pain was in the back of my knee and down the calve, and not touch my shin and say it was my weight & my shins were inflamed. and give me a percription for generic brand of vioxx and a diabic diet. I had a funeral to attend and a house full of people from Fla. and ended up in Hosp. from 4PM to 1AM Sat.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2008 | flag

Wonderful physician! He is a little difficult to understand at times because he has a heavy accent but he is FANTASTIC as far as being a thorough doctor. He takes his time and looks you in the eye when you talk. I feel very comfortable talking with him about anything. My daughter takes my new grandson to him now, too.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag