Rate Dr. Ronald P. Ciccone

Dr. Ronald P. Ciccone's Ratings

Unparalleled Diagnostician. Patient in developing and adjusting diagnostic and treatment plans. Dr. Ron LISTENS and OBSERVES intently. Because of this, he caught things other Physicians did not in 20+ years of trying to find what was wrong with me. Dr. ciccone's diagnostic, treatment, and collaborative skills are unmatched: he has given me a new life! The week link here is staff. The nurse on staff who draws blood was frankly insensitive to this patient, demanding I be on time when poisoning had me so screwed up, I did not always know what day it was! She seemd unaware of what was going on for me or in my chart to know that I came complaining of confusion. The front end is friendly and they try. They seem to use old systems and could benefit from guidance from a pro office manager who could infuse some more technology into processes. My advice is put up with the staff as they slowly improve, as the Dr. is well worth the effort to tolerate admin set up there.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I was at the onset of a critical illness, missed my appointment and called to inquire when was the appt. as I could not remember. I was told he dropped me because of missed appt. Further, the tests I had taken - which were critcally important to my situation - he did not bother to discuss or send me a written review so I could be informed of my condition. I found out after emergency surgery that he failed to inform me of my test results which may have prevented the emergency.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ciccone COMPLETELY changed my life. I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder years after I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I was on many medications. Through Dr. Ciccone (and my Chiropractor, Dr. Gerald Creedon) I was treated for neurotransmitter imbalances, which the bipolar meds made worse. After the proper transition off my meds and onto amino acid supplements, I saw major improvements. Then I eventually transitioned off the supplements. I am a completely different person with no signs of Bipolar, anxiety, or insomnia. The fibromyalgia pain has been dramatically reduced too. All I need now are maintenance visits of chiro. and massage 1 or 2 times a month. For about 7 years now, I have been able to live a normal life with no medications and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Ciccone.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

I was at the end of my rope when I first saw Dr. Ciccone. He had me fill out many pages of all my health concerns prior to my appointemnt which was very helpful. I had been to several doctors who did not diagnose my complaints of being exhausted and fatigued. Dr. Ciccone listened empathetically to all of my ailments. He FOUND MY LYMES DISEASE! I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Out and out, the best. Excellent at what he does.Knows all about medicines, supplements, and vitamins. The ONLY doc I go to and will yell from the rooftops, only go to Dr Ciccone!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

Fabulous doctor! I would never consider changing physicians!

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Dr Ciccone is the best dr I have ever had. Very kind, great bedside manner and he LISTENS to you. If you tend to be a smart patient and know alot about your conditions or symptoms he does not seem intimidated or bothered by your knowledge, again like other reviewer he found my problem overlooked by other MDs.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag

Knowledgeable, definately integrating ideas you may have. Staff could be warmer.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

Dr. Ciccone was able to pick up on some neurological issues that my previous GP overlooked and made worse by overprescribing drugs. I was and still am totally impressed and recommend him to all that I know. I wish there were more integrative family practitioners like him. He thoroughly explains all options and you actually feel as if you have a choice in matters of your own health.

Submitted July 11, 2007 | flag