Rate Dr. Julio E. Pabon

Dr. Julio E. Pabon's Ratings

Dr Pabon is awesome, he explains every detail of the whole process from beginning to end. Verbally and visual.. Yes he even draws pictures to help you better understand. He answers any and all questions you and your spouses may have. He ppersonally follows up with you through out the whole process.. His staff is great and his surgery center is amazing! They all make you feel like at home. Everyone is very nice, gental and very caring. My personal recovery was great ..although not recommended I was able to go back to work the next day light duty without any complications! I had my surgery April 29,2014 and today Aug 21, 2014 I went to my first prenatal appointment. I am 10 weeks pregnant, which means that within weeks of trying... I got pregnant.! We are extremely thankful for Dr. Pabon and his staff and would recommend him to any one without a doubt!!!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

My experience with doctor Pabon was extremely pleasant, he explained in detail all about my surgery and how it worked, I recommend it to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I started the process of seeking hep for my infertility over a year ago. I met with a physician based out of Miami but also had a Naples office. My experience was terrible, the office staff was rude and insensitive. I felt like I was buying a car. I didn't get the warm and fuzzy feeling I was looking for as I was going to be going thru a difficult, emotional time. Someone I know had told me to try Dr Pabon......thank God I listened and didn't give up.
I can not say enough about Dr Pabon and the Bonita office. Dr Pabon was very knowledgeable and reviewed all my records and actually took over 1 hour to speak with us about options. It is a tough to hear that your only good option is to do IVF but somehow his words made us feel that it would be ok. I also can not say enough about Nicole in the Bonita office. She was always there to answer a question and provide support. I never had to wait for a response or felt like I was asking a stupid question. The fertility journey can be a scary and confusing process but I feel like Dr Pabon and Nicole do their best to prevent this.
So all that said we are now 12 weeks pregnant and can't wait to meet our baby.....all of this was made possible by the caring staff and Dr Pabon at the Bonita office.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have taken a long time to post my experience with Dr. Pabon because I have been pretty busy enjoying my beautiful son. It would take me hours to describe how fantastic Dr. Pabon and his staff are so I am going to make it easy to read. I decided to have a consultation with Dr. Pabon after having my tubes tied for almost 8 years because I wanted to have a baby again. I was 38 and I already had 3 lovely girls when I went to see him. I couldn’t ask for a better physician. Dr. Pabon is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I had my tubal reversal surgery on April 5th, 2013. The tubal reversal procedure was quick as well as the recovery. I learned I was pregnant on July 2013. I had the most wonderful pregnancy ever, no nausea, no vomits, nothing. I had my son in March of 2014. He is a healthy loveable child and I am grateful to Dr. Pabon and his staff for making this possible. Thank you for giving us our miracle boy.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pabon and his staff in the Sarasota office was amazing I had a tubal reversal done on 4/18/2014 and it was an amazing experience I was full of nerves but the dr and staff made my surgery a very smooth process they are caring,compassionate and very knowledgeable. I can't say enough about Dr. Pabon and his staff my surgery was a success with minimal pain Dr. Pabon is very gentle and kind, he's an expert of his craft. I've spoken to Dr Pabon twice and with his staff and surgery ecenter a few times after my surgery checking on me I can't start TTC until 6 weeks so I'll keep you guys posted the 4250 I spent was well worth it Dr Pabon didn't make me feel like a dollar sign Dr pabon words to me was I'm not god but I'm GOOD and that stuck with me best Dr for tubal reversal don't be afraid just pick one of the best any questions please reach out I don't mind sharing my process wishing all of us good luck and plenty baby dust

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

My overseas friends decided to come to the US for their IVF treatment. They have been through five IVF's in their own country but all failed. After traveling in the US for 2 weeks and meeting about half a dozen clinics, they chose Dr. Pabon in the end. They liked the fact that Dr. Pabon knows the latest technologies, and his office staff genuinely cares about them. My experience working with this office has also been most pleasant. It's easy to reach everyone when I have a question, and they are patient in explaining things to me. My friends have 6 embryos frozen from just one retrieval, and they will do the first embryo transfer through a surrogate carrier this week!

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough about this practice!Dr. Pabon and his staff are incredibly kind, caring, knowledgeable, and patient. Dr. Pabon took the time to explain everything: the process, what we could expect, the uses of different medications, different options, etc . The staff was also always willing to answer any questions we had at any time. There is a professional, yet family type atmosphere at this practice and I highly recommend them!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

i had my 4 ivf with dr. pabon.. the first one is a fresh transfer and failed.. the second one lead to a healthy baby now almost 3 year old healthy baby boy.. we wanted another one.. so tried third one failed and did another round and i am pregnant right now 10 weeks.. dr. pabon is an instrument of gods blessing.. he is very knowledgeable and very cautious on what hes doing... he is very updated on the latest trends and technique on how to boast your success to have a healthy baby. im glad we choose him.. its ok if sometimes it failed.. it is not there fault because they really do and tried their best.. you will be surely be pregnant its just amatter of when.. pray hard , have faith and choose a good doctor who will take care of you and that is dr. pabon to me..

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing my experience has been. After 2 miscarriages and a molar pregnancy, we were referred to Dr. Pabon and his staff. We tried IVF with my eggs and found out they were rotten. Everyone was so supportive and motivating. Dr. Pabon explained the benefits of using a donor egg (my time machine) and I am thrilled to say I am now pregnant with twins!! The encouragement, support and comfort the entire staff offered me has been life changing. I will be sad to have to leave them soon as they have become such a huge part of my life. I have already recommended Dr. Pabon to several people in hopes I will be able to join in on their experience. Dr. Pabon is a miracle maker and I am truly blessed and honored to be a patient of his.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pabon is amazing! I always feel cared for and welcomed... I understand what is going on and why; this is very important with something this sensitive. I am so blessed to have been a patient here and I am proud to say that I delivered twins in April after just one transfer! Because of the great team we were together! Thank you, DR. Pabon, for everything!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag