Rate Dr. Julio E. Pabon

Dr. Julio E. Pabon's Ratings

I thought about Dr. Pabon today, although it's been many years since I was a patient of his, at the age of 35. I thought that I had tried everything, short of IVF in the almost 9 years of trying to get pregnant. When I entered Dr. Pabon's office, I SIMPLY TOLD him, it was my only choice. After a thorough exam, Dr. Pabon said, he believed he could get me pregnant without doing that procedure, by super- ovulating me, and giving me the best chances of a pregnancy. He could have given me exactly what I asked for, and subsequently charged me for something that wasn't needed to get me pregnant. And let's face it, I would have paid anything, and done anything he told me I needed. But he was clearly an ethical, caring, and compassionate person. I was pregnant about 4 months under his care, and 17 months having my first son, I had my second son. My boys are 14 and almost 16 now, and I think about how Dr. Pabon changed my life, so often. I can't even imagine what he can do today with his advancement in technology. I adored this Dr., his wife Verneda ( who was on staff at the time), and the care and concern I felt from his staff. I will always be grateful for the exceptional knowledge that Dr. Pabon had- before anyone else. The numbers of babies, and now teens, that Dr. Pabon, helped get here, along with God's help , are all blessings that most of us women never believed would be a reality. Love Dr. Pabon!
Robin Turner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr.pabon was so warm and welcoming I was so nervous until he embraced me and said I was in good hands I instantly felt calm I and scheduled for surgery in March and am ready for what the future holds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Hi I'm Irina, I forgot to add my name on my January 7 post. This is an update, my twins are doing great. I already have the 8 weeks ultrasound w/ Dr Pabon and everything is looking good. Like I said before I can't thank enough Dr Pabon and his staff for all they doneed. They are the best in their specialties, you can call them anytime w/ question and they are always there to answer them. Dr Pabon will call you himself to give u updates of your embryos, even on the weekend. Don't listen to the bad comments of people that don't have nothing better to do. I feel bad for her because w/ that attitude she'll never get pregnant. You have to think positive and most important trust that you are in the best hands ever :) Irina & Yordanis. Due date September 2 👣

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr. Pabon and his staff are best. I decided to go to his office last june, since i was 34 and never got pregnant before. after our first visit as we were wainting for my period to start the testing, i realice that i was pregnant. i was really happy and couldn't believe a miracle had happen, unfurtunately i loss the baby. he died at 8 weeks, it was terrible, the worst experience ever. i waited and decided to go back to have our ivf procedure continued w/ dr. Pabon, because my husband count is really low and it could be years before it happen again. My experience at dr pabon office is the best, i never felt extress, our procedure went real smothe. i got two fresh embryos transfer last dec 15, and have my first ultrasound on 1/6 at 6 weeks pregrant to find out that we are having twins, everything looks good at least better than my last time. i hope and pray that my babies will be fine and pass the dangerous zone of the 8 weeks. i will recomend dr pabon and his staff w/ my eyes close to anybody that needs to go through ivf. they are the best in their area, and my husband and i are really greatfull and thankfull for what we have achieve together. thanks dr. pabon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Great Doctor!
Our first visit on 12/2014 , was excellent, Dr. Pabon was very professional and explained everything in a very simple & sutil way. The staff is excellent and treat us in such a great and caring way! We are very happy to start this journey for our baby in the best hand of Dr. Pabon. Wasi & Marcos.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Thanks to dr pabon & his incredible staff I was able to get pregnant after having my tubes tied 10 yrs prior! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you doc!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Pabon and his staff are amazing. He was the answer to our prayers. We now have our beautiful twin boys. He is extremely intelligent and knows what he is doing. He was very frank with me about my age, but it is the facts. I have recommended him over and over again to friends with fertility issues,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Pabon is amazing and one of the best doctors in this country. He's friendly and cares about his patients. Anybody who says anything bad about him is lying!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

The last post on this thread is absurd! We saw Dr.Pabon after TTC for 3 years. He was the most caring and knowledgable doctor we saw during the emotionally draining process of dealing with infertility. We are now proud parents of a beautiful baby boy and have two other embryos in storage. My husband I can't wait to return to the office to expand our family in the future. The staff there is like a second family to us and I even cried the day we transferred back to our OB/GYN for the continuation of our pregnancy. Dr. Pabon is the best doctor in the area!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Pabon and his staff are simply amazing. Very glad we choose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611545].votes_count ]]