Rate Dr. Julio E. Pabon

Dr. Julio E. Pabon's Ratings

Thanks to dr pabon & his incredible staff I was able to get pregnant after having my tubes tied 10 yrs prior! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you doc!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Pabon and his staff are amazing. He was the answer to our prayers. We now have our beautiful twin boys. He is extremely intelligent and knows what he is doing. He was very frank with me about my age, but it is the facts. I have recommended him over and over again to friends with fertility issues,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Pabon is amazing and one of the best doctors in this country. He's friendly and cares about his patients. Anybody who says anything bad about him is lying!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

The last post on this thread is absurd! We saw Dr.Pabon after TTC for 3 years. He was the most caring and knowledgable doctor we saw during the emotionally draining process of dealing with infertility. We are now proud parents of a beautiful baby boy and have two other embryos in storage. My husband I can't wait to return to the office to expand our family in the future. The staff there is like a second family to us and I even cried the day we transferred back to our OB/GYN for the continuation of our pregnancy. Dr. Pabon is the best doctor in the area!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Pabon and his staff are simply amazing. Very glad we choose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year with nothing but disappointment after disappointment. Every since we met Dr. Pabon our lives have changed. We are now expecting thanks to him. Dr. Pabon and his staff are awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Pabon of Family Center & Applied Genetics in Sarasota, FL got me
pregnant!

Our very unromantic story began when we first met one year ago
and ended when I was the ripe old age of 45+ years!

My quest began when, after many married years of never particularly caring if we had children or not, my husband and I decided it was now or never. We were fortunate
to have heard about Dr. Pabon from a local Ob/Gyn. Knowing that time was
not on my side, the staff got me in for a consult the next week.

It was obvious from the moment we walked in the door, the entire staff at FC &
AG of Florida knew we were individuals dealing with a very emotional
situation. Dr. Pabon sat my husband and I down and clearly, concisely,
and conscientiously explained all our options. Having never been
involved in the baby making business, we were a bit overwhelmed with all
the levels of "help" available to make a baby.

Although it would seem obvious that a woman in her mid 40's with age-related infertility would need the more aggressive techniques in order to have any chance of
success, Dr. Pabon understood I needed to go my own route at my own
pace. He is so empathetic, he knew despite the statistics, it was going
to take me time before I could accept the reality that my own eggs were
practically hard-boiled!

Dr. Pabon was not interested in forcing my husband and I down a certain path just because it would be quicker and easier for him to not have to deal with an unsuccessful and unhappy patient. He understood we would have to try what we needed to try before ultimately using donor eggs.

Although Dr. Pabon appeared very advanced and thorough, I- being a bit of a skeptical northeastern snob (unjustly so)- researched what other clinics in Boston, N.Y.C. and Washington were offering.

Guess what? Dr. Pabon was as cutting edge- if not beyond- as
those other clinics' knowledge base and techniques! Furthermore, unlike
those other big city clinics, there were no bimonthly seminars offered
for the masses, no regimented protocols certain age groups must follow,
and no being forced to transfer at least 2 embryos to guarantee better
outcomes for the clinic.

Dr. Pabon's goal is to help every individual- even a tough case like me who has a very thin lining- achieve her goal of having a baby. He welcomes the challenge and makes you feel you are the top priority.

The entire office staff: Ashley, Christine, Diane and Ramona- who have clearly been together for years- knows every patient's name (and I'm sure there were days they'd have liked to have forgotten mine!) and shares in every patient's highs and lows. I believe Dr. Pabon and his staff are almost as devastated as his patients are when
procedures don't yield the desired outcome. I received "good luck tomorrow" phone calls; cell phone calls from Dr. Pabon; help with last minute paperwork; and indulgence with every superstitious ritual I asked the office to do in order to bring me luck.

I pinch myself everyday that such a sincere, warm and top-notch clinic is literally in my backyard!

Dr. Pabon's office should have an inscription similar to the Statue of
Liberty's: "...give us your old eggs, your thin linings, your
atherosclerotic uteruses, your damaged fallopian tubes..."

If you're looking for a place to be treated as an individual- and not just a
statistic, go nowhere else but Dr. Pabon of Family Center & Applied
Genetics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Pabon is awesome, he explains every detail of the whole process from beginning to end. Verbally and visual.. Yes he even draws pictures to help you better understand. He answers any and all questions you and your spouses may have. He ppersonally follows up with you through out the whole process.. His staff is great and his surgery center is amazing! They all make you feel like at home. Everyone is very nice, gental and very caring. My personal recovery was great ..although not recommended I was able to go back to work the next day light duty without any complications! I had my surgery April 29,2014 and today Aug 21, 2014 I went to my first prenatal appointment. I am 10 weeks pregnant, which means that within weeks of trying... I got pregnant.! We are extremely thankful for Dr. Pabon and his staff and would recommend him to any one without a doubt!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2508758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

My experience with doctor Pabon was extremely pleasant, he explained in detail all about my surgery and how it worked, I recommend it to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I started the process of seeking hep for my infertility over a year ago. I met with a physician based out of Miami but also had a Naples office. My experience was terrible, the office staff was rude and insensitive. I felt like I was buying a car. I didn't get the warm and fuzzy feeling I was looking for as I was going to be going thru a difficult, emotional time. Someone I know had told me to try Dr Pabon......thank God I listened and didn't give up.
I can not say enough about Dr Pabon and the Bonita office. Dr Pabon was very knowledgeable and reviewed all my records and actually took over 1 hour to speak with us about options. It is a tough to hear that your only good option is to do IVF but somehow his words made us feel that it would be ok. I also can not say enough about Nicole in the Bonita office. She was always there to answer a question and provide support. I never had to wait for a response or felt like I was asking a stupid question. The fertility journey can be a scary and confusing process but I feel like Dr Pabon and Nicole do their best to prevent this.
So all that said we are now 12 weeks pregnant and can't wait to meet our baby.....all of this was made possible by the caring staff and Dr Pabon at the Bonita office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493197].votes_count ]]