Rate Dr. Alonso R. Ojeda

Dr. Alonso R. Ojeda's Ratings

I just love him... He delivered my daughter and was awesome and his staff is wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

His Nurse Practitioner is great! But not Dr.Ojeda! He rushed to get in and out of the room, did not introduced himself not even bother to asked if I had any questions!! (which I did) I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR!! The appointment lady is RUDE AS WELL! He seems careless about his job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Great Doctor!!! Dr. Ojeda has always listened to me and answered all my questions. He is so caring! I know Im in good hands with him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

My first pregnancy I was reffered to Dr. Ojeda by my pcp. It took about 6 visits to really understand the dr. He is a very knowledgeable man and and excellent dr. If you have a question he will answer it, however, you have to ask. He is not very open about what to expect. If you feel you are having issues, he will order every test under the sun for you.I went back to him for my second pregnancy and I use his PA, Laura (LOVE HER!) for my yearly exams. I hope when my insurance changes I will still be able to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr. Ojeda has delivered over 12,000 babies! He is effecient, quick , and thorough. I write down my questions before each visit and he answers each one calmly and I feel like he cares about my baby. My husband joins me each visit and other family members were welcome to come in so its really always a joyful visit. I moved to lake elsinore but I refuse to switch because Dr. Ojeda keeps us secure and confident. I trust his experience and he is kind and proffesional. If you ask questions they will be answered. My concerns are always addressed and he always enjoys the special milestones we see in our growing baby. He is so wonderful and has encouraged a proactive approach to pregnancy. I'm confident in my ability to be healthy and pregnant this first time and next time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

Love Ojada and his staff. He is a man of few words, however, if you have questions, he will answer all in full detail and in a very matter of fact way. Very down to earth and knowledgable. Love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

What a wonderful Doctor...I was refered to him by my GP nurse, and was so glad I decided to try him. Very caring and concerned. He did my hysterectomy. Came in on rounds every day and when I went home he called and checked on me. when I was readmitted for another unrelated problem he was there within 15 minutes to check up one me. Awesome Awesome Doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

With my 1st pregnancy I saw Dr. Bryan, she was horrible! With my next pregnancy I saw Dr. Ojeda. He was very caring and I was very impressed with his care. Both my kids were c-sections and when he opened me up, he said Dr. Bryan had left a big mess inside me from previous c-section and he had to fix me back up. I never felt rushed at my appts and always had time to answer my questions. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

Would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. Went in for some concerns I had (just before my 2nd check up of my pregnancy)and he didn't even realize that I had been there before. Very insensitive, poor bed side manners. Treated me as if I was just a product not a person. Seemed more worried about the vacation he was about to go on then my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

RUN RUN RUN as fast as you can to get away from this terrible doctor-he does not talks to you he mumble a few word and as soon as he enters the rooms he leaves, no communication-really bad results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1084881].votes_count ]]