Rate Dr. Cheryl L. Dunnett

Dr. Cheryl L. Dunnett's Ratings

I am so pleased to have found a GP that I trust. Dr. Dunnett has never made me uncomfortable - in fact, she's made me far more comfortable than past doctors I've visited. Recently, she chose to call me directly with test results since they were concerning, and I've always felt I was given both the time and the opportunity to ask any questions. I feel listened to when I see her, and am pleased to be building rapport and history with my GP. You would be lucky to get into her practice - she is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Patient, understanding, kind. Made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have no idea what the other people are talking about. Dr. Dunnett was so compassionate and thorough. She listened to all of my issues and responded accordingly. She also referred to the right specialist who happened to be wonderful also. She's a very loving, caring and knowleddgable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

My husband was very unhappy with her for the same reasons others are complaining - arrogant, insensitive. He had a motorcyle accident that tore open his skin to the bone. She didn't even thoroughly clean out the wound from the street crap and it later got infected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I dislike this doctor. She has a self-righteous and pompous demeanor. Any medical expertise she may have is far overshadowed by her obvious narcissistic personality. She needs a huge dose of humility!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2008

I found Dr. Dunnett to be very insensitive. And did not honor my feelings as a patient. I did not feel her support. As it turned out my feelings were right and I got a proper diagnosis else where.I felt like I could no longer trust her. I changed doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Lacks onjectivity and is arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Dunnett is an awesome doctor. She goes above and beyond her job duties. I highly recommend her. I have been with her for over 10 years and never had any bad experience, only good ones. She's very helpful and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099195].votes_count ]]