Rate Dr. Mark S. Dias

Dr. Mark S. Dias's Ratings

Dr. Diaz is extremely knowledgable and he works very hard for his patients. He helped my family through a difficult time with understanding and compassion.You really can't find better! He makes this team at Hershey and I am just very thankful that he was on rotation when my daughter came to the hospital

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1085587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Dr. Dias is one of the best. Although the waiting room times can be a little on the lengthy side, he certainly takes his time with the patient. I would much rather have a doctor that takes his time and runs late than one that pushes you in and out the door. Dr. Dias really takes his time with his patients and listens to any of their complaints and takes the time to explain, in terms the parents and child can understand, what his diagnosis is. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs to take their child to a neurosurgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1085586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Dr. Dias took the time to really listen to my daughter about her headaches and found that she didn't need a revision to her shunt again. Showed us an alternate way of handling the headache. Prior to Dr. Dias, she went through a period of revisions every three to four weeks. He has always taken time to see my daughter and listen, although his schedule is excusiating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1085585].votes_count ]]