Rate Dr. Gilbert Goliath

Dr. Gilbert Goliath's Ratings

Been my children's ped since birth. The wait in the office is worth the care you receive. My oldest has severe allergies and asthma, Dr G had him on the right meds early! Seen my child in the hospital twice a day. He returns your phone call not the nurse to answer questions. Dr G blessed my boys with phenomenal care. The staff has been kind to me and my family. We have seen him for 11 years so far....

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

Very knowlegable, great with the kids. He makes me laugh everytime I go in, his staff is very polite as well as his PA Wonda. Treats problems very quickly, explains everything very well.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goliath and Ms. Wanda are AWESOME!!! They make a GREAT team! I have never had a complaint with either one of them. My calls are always returned the same day no matter what time. If I have to take my kids to Health Plus or the ER on the weekends one of the two will usually call the following Monday or Tuesday to check on them. I never leave with unanswered questions or concerns. The staff on the other hand is a different story. They always seem bothered and unhappy.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Good doctor. Must stay in a little room for 1 to 2 hrs before the doctor sees your child. Pay for parking. Charges 25.00 if you miss the appointment whan you did not get a courtesy call.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

AWESOME!!!!!! Caring, understanding, friendly,informative,comfortable. Returns phone calls within the same day. Never is a question stupid. The child always comes first. My girls love him. Would recommend him to any parent.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goliath has been my pediatrician since birth, I recommend him anyone who in search for an excellent physician. Dr. Goliath helped inspire me to choose my profession I am in the process of pursing, which is also Pediatrics. You simply will not find a better pediatrician.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goliath is a great doctor, who listens to the parents, cares for his patients, and takes the time to answer all questions. Addresses all the concern the parents may have, explain in detail on the illness and meds he gives to the child.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goliath and Ms. Wanda are GREAT. We love them. Great with appt. and great in the hospital. We travel about an hour to see them...

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

like the dr love the pa together they make a wonderful team. the only problem i have is when my child is sick everyone else is to and it can hard to get a app on short notice.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Goliath is awesome, but his staff at the front desk could be a little nicer. I love him and wouldn't want my child to go anywhere else other than Dr. G. He is the BEST!!!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag