Rate Dr. Gilbert Goliath

Dr. Gilbert Goliath's Ratings

Been my children's ped since birth. The wait in the office is worth the care you receive. My oldest has severe allergies and asthma, Dr G had him on the right meds early! Seen my child in the hospital twice a day. He returns your phone call not the nurse to answer questions. Dr G blessed my boys with phenomenal care. The staff has been kind to me and my family. We have seen him for 11 years so far....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Very knowlegable, great with the kids. He makes me laugh everytime I go in, his staff is very polite as well as his PA Wonda. Treats problems very quickly, explains everything very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

Dr. Goliath and Ms. Wanda are AWESOME!!! They make a GREAT team! I have never had a complaint with either one of them. My calls are always returned the same day no matter what time. If I have to take my kids to Health Plus or the ER on the weekends one of the two will usually call the following Monday or Tuesday to check on them. I never leave with unanswered questions or concerns. The staff on the other hand is a different story. They always seem bothered and unhappy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Good doctor. Must stay in a little room for 1 to 2 hrs before the doctor sees your child. Pay for parking. Charges 25.00 if you miss the appointment whan you did not get a courtesy call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!! Caring, understanding, friendly,informative,comfortable. Returns phone calls within the same day. Never is a question stupid. The child always comes first. My girls love him. Would recommend him to any parent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Goliath has been my pediatrician since birth, I recommend him anyone who in search for an excellent physician. Dr. Goliath helped inspire me to choose my profession I am in the process of pursing, which is also Pediatrics. You simply will not find a better pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Dr. Goliath is a great doctor, who listens to the parents, cares for his patients, and takes the time to answer all questions. Addresses all the concern the parents may have, explain in detail on the illness and meds he gives to the child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2009

Dr. Goliath and Ms. Wanda are GREAT. We love them. Great with appt. and great in the hospital. We travel about an hour to see them...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

like the dr love the pa together they make a wonderful team. the only problem i have is when my child is sick everyone else is to and it can hard to get a app on short notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2008

Dr. Goliath is awesome, but his staff at the front desk could be a little nicer. I love him and wouldn't want my child to go anywhere else other than Dr. G. He is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099248].votes_count ]]