You may also like

Rate Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Dr. Caitlin Huckell's Ratings

Reconsider coming here, there's a reason why there are so many negative comments about the receptionist. I confirmed my appointment TWICE, and not once did she mention the office had changed locations. No problem - I paid for parking and walked a few blocks, arriving 5 minutes early. When I arrived for my confirmed appointment, the receptionist looked up - then spent the next few minutes typing while I stood there, slightly confused as to why she didn't greet me. I waited patiently. When she finally did look up, she blatantly said the doctor was on vacation! She then proceeded to tell me that I had never confirmed my appointment! When I told her I confirmed TWICE and I could even pull up my phone log, she said I hadn't. The nerve! She proceeded to tell me "let me finish this before I forget" and typed away on her computer. When she got back to me, she told me I could come back in 3 months! Obviously upset, I told her I had taken the day off work and I was willing to see another doctor in the office. She said there'd be at least a 2 month wait and then shouted to her colleague across the room (in a FULL waiting room full of patients) what I was in for and whether the other doctor could take me before Dr Huckell - talk about lack of confidentiality! It didn't stop there, she kept making excuses saying they didn't have my phone number to contact me (although I provided it when I called in) and said they called my family doctor's office but chose not to leave a message. When I told her to simply stop making excuses and just reschedule my appointment, she said I was the one making excuses! How rude! I told her the least she could do was apologize for the inconvenience and simply re-book my appointment, but she thought it was better to berate me for a bit longer. Definitely will not be returning to this office! With front end staff like that, Dr Huckell should think about how she's represented.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2793976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Im SO happy I met her!!! Finally a good doctor who reads your chart before you get in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Doctor Huckell is wonderful! The receptionist wasn't bad at all but I am there for the Doctor not her so it doesn't matter if the receptionist is good or bad because I am not trying to be buddies with her. Doctor Huckell is understanding and very knowledgeable. I am new to this Doctor and the minute she walked into the room I got a good vibe from her. Very down to earth, likeable, and cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2726731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Huckell is awesome! My nursing colleagues recommended her and I'm so glad I went with her. She is extremely busy but always in a good mood and takes the time to answer all my questions. I don't feel rushed out of the office. It can be a long wait because she gets called for emergency c-sections a lot and often, appointments get cancelled and moved back. I noticed a lot of negative comments about her receptionist. It's a very busy clinic and she's handling calls, patients, charts, attending to urine samples, and changing over the 2 exam rooms in a noisy waiting room as best as she can. I have not had an issue with the receptionist. She is just doing her best. If anything, Dr. Huckell needs to hire another office assistant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Doctor is extremely busy but still very knowledgeable and patient. Cancelled our appointment a couple of times as she was needed for an emergency at the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Huckell is an amazing doctor. Her only staff member - the receptionist is terrible. Seems like the experience should be rated at average as it swings from terrible (0) receptionist to great (5 star) for Dr. Huckell. Actually they are opposites in every which way you can think of. Dr. Huckell will listen to you with a smile and will actually give you time and attention, is knowledgeable; while the receptionist always wears a frown and seems to hate humanity in general. I have a $50 wager going on with my wife that whenever she sees her smile, I would give her $50. It used to be $10 and then I raised it to $50 because I knew this is not going to happen. I might as well go higher to $500.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2659492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Great doctor. Hard to get a hold of. Receptionist is good for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2658223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Huckell is a fantastic doctor. She knows her stuff and she tells it to you in a straight but comforting way. I was fortunate enough to have an uncomplicated pregnancy but still feel like Dr. Huckell would be amazing in any situation. Her receptionist is also great and very organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Huckell is extremely nice and knowledgeable. She answers all questions and puts you at ease. Her receptionist is horrible, rude and grumpy.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2526401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Met Dr. Huckell for my first pregnancy and I couldn't be happier. She is an extremely knowledgable doctore who takes the time to answer all your questions without rushing at all. The wait time was always less than 15-20 mins which is negligible considering the fact that she is a specialist. Not a big fan of the receptionist but if you smile and greet her first, you can expect the same back. I will definitely be going back for my next pregnancies since I plan on having 2 more kids :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503311].votes_count ]]