Rate Dr. Caitlin Huckell

Dr. Caitlin Huckell's Ratings

Dr. Huckell is an amazing doctor. Her only staff member - the receptionist is terrible. Seems like the experience should be rated at average as it swings from terrible (0) receptionist to great (5 star) for Dr. Huckell. Actually they are opposites in every which way you can think of. Dr. Huckell will listen to you with a smile and will actually give you time and attention, is knowledgeable; while the receptionist always wears a frown and seems to hate humanity in general. I have a $50 wager going on with my wife that whenever she sees her smile, I would give her $50. It used to be $10 and then I raised it to $50 because I knew this is not going to happen. I might as well go higher to $500.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Great doctor. Hard to get a hold of. Receptionist is good for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Huckell is a fantastic doctor. She knows her stuff and she tells it to you in a straight but comforting way. I was fortunate enough to have an uncomplicated pregnancy but still feel like Dr. Huckell would be amazing in any situation. Her receptionist is also great and very organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Huckell is extremely nice and knowledgeable. She answers all questions and puts you at ease. Her receptionist is horrible, rude and grumpy.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2526401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Met Dr. Huckell for my first pregnancy and I couldn't be happier. She is an extremely knowledgable doctore who takes the time to answer all your questions without rushing at all. The wait time was always less than 15-20 mins which is negligible considering the fact that she is a specialist. Not a big fan of the receptionist but if you smile and greet her first, you can expect the same back. I will definitely be going back for my next pregnancies since I plan on having 2 more kids :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Huckell was most helpful in deed. Cheerful, knowledgeable about my condition spending time explaining my condition. I felt so at ease with her examination. Yes, I had to wait an extra half an hour to which she apologized. She is one busy, busy lady. Her receptionist was most gracious, only looking very tired but she greeted me warmly. Waiting a half-hour for a specialist was nothing; I enjoyed watching all the new babies being wheeled in. Thank you Dr. Huckell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I had no problem with dr huckle during my first pregnancy but her secritary is the reason I won't be returning to her. That woman is an absolute witch! She made me cry my first appointment because she yelled at me over the phone (given when your pregnant your quick to tears but I am not a cryer and was not extra emotional at all) I ended up going into extremely preterm labour and was switched hospitals so dr huckle didn't end up delivering by twins but afterwords when my staples were removed I asked to see her for a second opinion because by scar was splitting and extremely sore and her secritary said the obgyn that delivered was very good, if he said it was fine it was. She wouldn't even talk to the doctor which is so unsafe in my opinion! It turned out my family doctor said my c section was extremely infected and split about an inch apart, she said had i been seen they could have stitched it. Now i have a botched stomach. Thanks all wise secritary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Huckell has been my OB through 2 high risk pregnancies and will be my OB during my next pregnancy. I found Dr. Huckell to be worth the wait. She is very knowledgable and calm. She is at her best when dealing with severe/high risk situations and doesn't want to waste her time or yours on trivial problems. As her patient I had complete faith and trust in her and both times I delivered healthy babies. I found her receptionist very busy but helpful and respectful - if you are respectful towards her. I would definetly recommend Dr. Huckell to anyone who is serious about their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Huckell is a wonderful doctor! I saw her for two high risk pregnancies and she always calmed me and was very patient with me. Her receptionist is very professional and did a great job dealing with many patients everyday and likely many complaints about long wait times. I never waited less than one hour. Dr. Huckell is the rare type of doctor that actually listens to you and does her job without taking careless shortcuts! I wouldn't trade her for anything! Be prepared to wait and be patient or look for a sloppy doctor that is fast. I always smiled at her receptionist and asked her how she was doing and 100% of the time, I would make her smile! I know she's trying her best in a very busy office. If I ever had more children, I would only go to Dr. Huckell! She's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

During my first appointment she hardly listened to me & only performed a minor physical. During my second appointment, which I had to pratically beg her rude receptionist for, she did not listen to me again and sent me out of the office. On the third appointment, which I again had to beg for, she refused to treat me and told me she was supposed to send me to a new specialist. I waited for 3.5 weeks for her rude receptionist to even send the referral in, only to find out that Dr. Huckell did not fill out my referral forms properly & the referral was denied. I have been calling for 2 months now trying to find out how they will proceed with my file. I have been treated very poorly and unprofessionally by both the receptionist and Dr. Huckell. On top of all of this, I cannot get a refferal to a new doctor because Dr.Huckell will not send copies of my reports to my gp or other specialists like she is legally supposed to. Doesnt honor her oath as a doctor & leaves patients untreated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1086064].votes_count ]]