Dr. Marc Beagler

Rate Dr. Marc Beagler

Dr. Marc Beagler's Ratings

He was there for me all the way through the surgical experience. In this age of the new affordable care act restriction he went above and beyond the requirements. I was treated like a family member. As a Health Care team member wound not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Also used Tricare for life. My experience with Dr. Beagler rates a score of 5. My problem has been resolved, thanks to the surgery he performed. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Great physician with excellent staff. Years of experience, did a great job with my surgery very helpful and friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Very intelligent and compassionate doctor! He literally SAVED my mother's life!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

He had poor response to needs following surgery. The hospital looks thrid world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

One of the best urologist in california. Well known experience throughout ventura county. Expert surgeon with expertise in the Da Vinci Robot. Did an excellent job on my prostate cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

He was very nice.The man clearly was not as good as I hoped he would be.He doesnt seem to be familiar with certain common urological illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086272].votes_count ]]