Dr. N. Jiwa

Rate Dr. N. Jiwa

Dr. N. Jiwa's Ratings

Dr Jiva is very helpful. He manages diabetes very well.He undestands my disease ans its requirements

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr. Jiwa for several years now and do not have a single complaint - just compliments.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jiwa was always patient and listens to what you have to say. Very efficient and caring.. great Doctor

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

An absolutely excellent doctor. Takes his time, asks plenty of questions to help figure out the problem. Very easy to talk to and friendly. Easily one of the best experiences I've ever had with a doctor.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jiwa is one of a kind. He is kind and compassionate. I never feel rushed during my appointment and he asks relevant questions to further explore the medical problem. He always follows up if need be & remembers you and your diagnosis each and every visit. He is truly amazing!

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag

Dr.Jiwa is one of the best doctors out there. He is very kind, patient and explains things very clearly. I definately recommend him!

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

Very nice doctor but missed the boat with me sent me to another doctor for evalution said nothing he could find. Guess what it was lyme disease!!

Submitted July 16, 2007 | flag

Good doctor. He seemed to take his time and was knowledgable and understanding. He was good for sending me for tests to get down to the root of any problems rather than just prescribing pills and hoping to get lucky.

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag