Rate Dr. Amy A. Silverthorn

Dr. Amy A. Silverthorn's Ratings

One of the best physicians I have ever seen. Very thorough, caring, intelligent, down to earth, everything you could possibly want in a physician. Highly recommend if you have any pulmonary issues.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Amongst the most competent, conscientious and personable doctors I have found in any area of medicine. She has been my pulmonologist for approximately 20 years and I have referred many friends and family members who also remain her patients.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable,thorough, and caring.Very willing to be helpful in all areas; very honest about one's condition.

Submitted May 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Silverthorn first dianosed my asthema problem over 10 years ago. Her very skilled testing, detection & treatment of my ailment has given me many years of relief. Her staff has always been respectful and efficient. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone with breathing problems. :-)

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

I reallly love Dr. Silverthorn! she was very helpful and actually paid attention to my concerns and questions. She was honest and non-judgemental. I will definetly go back to her.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag

In 2 years of trying to find help, she was able to help me. Everyone on her staff were very helpful, except the employee who handles her 'prescription renewals'. My medication carrier, MEDCO, faxed a request to the person who handles Dr. Silverthorn's renewals and it was never sent back to MEDCO. I called 2 days later, after receiving notice from MEDCO of no receipt of renewal and called Dr. Silverthorn's office and this time spoke directly to the person who handles this, she said it was faxed that morning to MEDCO. Then I received a phone call from MEDCO saying my prescription was canceled due to no reply from doctors office. This area of Dr. Silverthorn's practice was the only area which I thought needed improvement. Thank goodness I called for a renewal while I still had 2 weeks of meds remaining. Otherwise, the staff have always been friendly and helpful and Dr. Silverthorn has always been helpful and knowledgable.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2008 | flag

Excellent Doctor, very skilled and knowledgeable, very attentive, listens to the needs of the patient, takes her time with you and is thorough

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag