Rate Dr. George Surla

Dr. George Surla's Ratings

Dr Surla is amazing ,the best in Rego Park , I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of his services.. His entire staff are very professional as well .

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Surla is a true professional. I find him to be understanding and sensitive to his patients needs. He takes his time with each patient and personally returns phone calls in a timely manner. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is not used to being treated in a humane fashion.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

My expirience with Dr. Surla was very helpful,I have no complains about him or his staff.

Submitted April 7, 2008 | flag

My mom uses doctor Surla. He is the most wonderful patient knowledgable and compassionate doctor you will ever meet. He is wonderful and I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Surla is amazing! He is such a kind and caring doctor. He is also very knowledgeable. I have been going to him for 4 years now to have my yearly endoscopy. He performs all procedures in his office. They are absolutely painless. He puts his patients at ease. Every friend I have sent to him has been thrilled and cured! I highly recommend Dr. Surla!

Submitted June 9, 2007 | flag