Rate Dr. Randall L. Brown

Dr. Randall L. Brown's Ratings

Dr Brown has been the best dr & friend I've ever had. He "fixes" everything & bends backwards to accomodate every patient. He's been my ob, gyn and friend for 20 years now. He's as great a guy outside of the office as he is in the office. I can spill my guts to him, talk to him about anything (no matter how intimate) without feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed. That's when you know you have foung the RIGHT doctor. Love ya, Dr. B!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor & humanitarian!! His work w abused women is a little known fact. ( he's not arrogant or self absorbed @ all!!! He made my most traumatic pregnancy, bearable. And he will always have a special place in my heart! I love him & thank God for this caring knowledgeable man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

This is the only Dr. I would ever pick for me. He was very sweet and took time to answer any questions I had. He never hurried you along.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

I love my Dr. Brown. I am well past the childbearing years, and he has helped me with hormonal issues more than any doctor I have ever been too. He always has time to listen, and makes you feel comfortable with the exam. A couple of times I had to wait for him while he went to deliver a baby at the hospital next door, causing a long wait, but I know if I was the one needing his care he would be there for me. It makes the wait easier!! One great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Doctor Brown is the best. If you are thinking of chosing him then I would. He has been my doctor long before I had my son. Very kind, perfessional and understanding! His nurses are just as nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

Dr. Brown and his staff is wonderful. I had my son there with him 2 years ago. He is the sweetest man I know. Everytime I went for an appt I was never there long. He always took me right in and I was right back out the door. I love Dr. Brown if I could help anyone make a choice on a dr please let me tell you Dr. Brown and his staff is the way to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

I usually detest doctors in general, when I had my son Dr. Brown changed the way I felt. He was wonderful I wish there were more doctors of his caliber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

The absolute best Dr. in the world. Very understanding to the needs of his patients. Makes every patient feel like she is his personal favorite. Listens to every word that you say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086665].votes_count ]]