You may also like

Rate Dr. Howard G. Dawkins

Dr. Howard G. Dawkins's Ratings

I had a face lift 4 years ago. Was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Dr. Dawkins made incisions along my hair line even though I looked him in the face and told him that I loved to put my hair behind my ears and that I did not wear facial makeup. He said that it would be fine. After the surgery, I had large scars along my hairline; the hairline he created was very unnatural looking (the hairline came straight down and then straight across, no side burns). I paid him $9,000 for this which is a lot of money to me. When I complained, about six months after, he revised one scar but it still stretched out to a large scar again, I am thinking maybe he did not lift the muscles underneath and they caused the scar to stretch? Fast forward to today and close to 10,000 dollars later, I found a doctor who revised my scar and actually did a hair transplant made my hair line look normal again. Although not perfect, I can put my hair behind my ears and do not have to wear make up any longer. Although his staff is incredibly nice, I would not recommend Dr. Dawkins to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I went to see Dr Dawkins MD for breast implant replacement well got charged $125.00 up front for office visit which most plastic surgeons will do the first saw the doctor and listened to him I asked about going back with saline implants all he wanted to talk about was silicon so i listened to him he was in and out like a flash well he tells me one thing then his girl "Joana " in the office starts this mess one sec its one price and the next it more money I am like are u kidding me so she gives me a crazy price so after a few days later i call back and she tells me another higher price and I am thinking this is crazy made me feel like i was messing with someone that talks out the left side of there mouth crooks and the vibe with "Joana" ( The MONEY & PRICE SETTER ) and staff was uncomfortable to me just didn't seem right. Find a Better Doctor and I think DR. is way to old to still be doing this He is 70something

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Surgery went as planned. Problem occurred post op when I tried to get a call back. It has been years now and I have heard nothing. I am now considering consultation with a new doctor for removal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr Dawkins performed my breast augmentation. I chose him because he came highly recommended by several of my friends in the healthcare field. I could not be more pleased with my results! Thank u Dr. D!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I had breast augmentation surgery here and contracted a MRSA staph infection. The doctor denied any liability and left me with thousands of dollars of hospital bills. He also did not refund any of the money I paid for the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086687].votes_count ]]