Rate Dr. Howard G. Dawkins

Dr. Howard G. Dawkins's Ratings

I went to see Dr Dawkins MD for breast implant replacement well got charged $125.00 up front for office visit which most plastic surgeons will do the first saw the doctor and listened to him I asked about going back with saline implants all he wanted to talk about was silicon so i listened to him he was in and out like a flash well he tells me one thing then his girl "Joana " in the office starts this mess one sec its one price and the next it more money I am like are u kidding me so she gives me a crazy price so after a few days later i call back and she tells me another higher price and I am thinking this is crazy made me feel like i was messing with someone that talks out the left side of there mouth crooks and the vibe with "Joana" ( The MONEY & PRICE SETTER ) and staff was uncomfortable to me just didn't seem right. Find a Better Doctor and I think DR. is way to old to still be doing this He is 70something

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Surgery went as planned. Problem occurred post op when I tried to get a call back. It has been years now and I have heard nothing. I am now considering consultation with a new doctor for removal.

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Dawkins performed my breast augmentation. I chose him because he came highly recommended by several of my friends in the healthcare field. I could not be more pleased with my results! Thank u Dr. D!!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery here and contracted a MRSA staph infection. The doctor denied any liability and left me with thousands of dollars of hospital bills. He also did not refund any of the money I paid for the surgery.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag