Rate Dr. Howard Green

Dr. Howard Green's Ratings

Great new front office staff...efficient & friendly! Dr. Green was friendly, knowledgable and explained all my treatment options thoroughly. Would highly recommend him for any foot problems!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr Green seem's to know his stuff but he in a constant hurry to get you out. I would NOT recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

New front office receptionist is polite, efficient, pleasant…..a huge improvement!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Green to treat the ulcer on my big toe. He put on antibiotic cream and a Band-Aid, gave me a prescription for antibiotic cream, and told me to change the cream and band-aid twice a day. He charged my MSP, and charged me $110 which was $10 more than the annual limit under my Extended Health Plan so I did not return. Over the next 7 weeks I did as directed but the ulcer did not heal. I saw my family doctor who told me the surrounding calloused skin needed to be debrided (ground away) which Dr. Green did not do. I made an appointment with another podiatrist who I expect will do the job properly without overcharging. Hopefully my big toe will not need to be amputated. I would not recommend Dr. Green to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had an infected toe nail and was referred by a friend to come see Dr Green . My first visit costed me 260$ and had lasted about 4 days when the they side of my toe was now in pain . Thinking oh they might fix it free of charge I went in to see him again and they had charged me ANOTHER 240$ . His receptionist was disgustingly rude and I will be putting a report in on the whole office . As I was just waiting in the office she was on the phone with someone yelling and rolling her eyes . I really hope he gets shut down. Clearly all he cares about is taking money from his clients , and not helping them . So sad .

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1086976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

I saw Dr Green recently for an ingrown toenail. I found him (and his receptionist) to be dismissive and rude. I would not recommend Dr Green, and will not be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1086974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Saw Dr Green for a simple ingrown toenail. Although it was simple, Dr Green walked me through my options before seeking my direction and then starting the procedure. I would recommend him based on my experience. His receptionist was also helpful....but there was this weird hostess who basically met me at reception and walked me to the room. I have no idea what she did other than trying to sell her beauty products to anyone what was waiting. I think she would be better off working the door at a Cactus Club.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Green is very thorough but unfortunately his receptionist is less than stellar and doesn't appear to know what she's doing :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1086972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

He prescribed a surgery on my foot that I paid over $2500.00 for which created months of pain & now an orthopedic Surgeon wants to remove what Dr. Green has done as it has failed me & I now have a bad limp & pain all the time, I believe Dr. Green is a GOOD podiatrist but not so good at Surgery & think that aspect should be left to Orthopedic Surgeons. I would not recommend him. Plus My Husband & I saw his receptionist off site & she told us she is never sure if she should approach patients that have seen him when she is out & about as they are usually angry at him & she doesnt want to get yelled at?!??! THAT should have been a RED FLAG for me but alas it was not & I continued treatment anyways. I am very sorry I ever did this, I hope in future Dr. Green takes more time with each person & takes in ALL aspects BEFORE recommending Surgery just because someone CAN afford it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1086975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

He seems to be in the orthotic business & all his info leads towards an expensive purchase.Didn't look at current orthotics or footwear.No talk about stretching.Seems like the custom orthotic is a Silver Bullet that will solve everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1086971].votes_count ]]