Rate Dr. Howard Green

Dr. Howard Green's Ratings

New front office receptionist is polite, efficient, pleasant…..a huge improvement!!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Green to treat the ulcer on my big toe. He put on antibiotic cream and a Band-Aid, gave me a prescription for antibiotic cream, and told me to change the cream and band-aid twice a day. He charged my MSP, and charged me $110 which was $10 more than the annual limit under my Extended Health Plan so I did not return. Over the next 7 weeks I did as directed but the ulcer did not heal. I saw my family doctor who told me the surrounding calloused skin needed to be debrided (ground away) which Dr. Green did not do. I made an appointment with another podiatrist who I expect will do the job properly without overcharging. Hopefully my big toe will not need to be amputated. I would not recommend Dr. Green to my family and friends.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

I had an infected toe nail and was referred by a friend to come see Dr Green . My first visit costed me 260$ and had lasted about 4 days when the they side of my toe was now in pain . Thinking oh they might fix it free of charge I went in to see him again and they had charged me ANOTHER 240$ . His receptionist was disgustingly rude and I will be putting a report in on the whole office . As I was just waiting in the office she was on the phone with someone yelling and rolling her eyes . I really hope he gets shut down. Clearly all he cares about is taking money from his clients , and not helping them . So sad .

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Green recently for an ingrown toenail. I found him (and his receptionist) to be dismissive and rude. I would not recommend Dr Green, and will not be seeing him again.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Saw Dr Green for a simple ingrown toenail. Although it was simple, Dr Green walked me through my options before seeking my direction and then starting the procedure. I would recommend him based on my experience. His receptionist was also helpful....but there was this weird hostess who basically met me at reception and walked me to the room. I have no idea what she did other than trying to sell her beauty products to anyone what was waiting. I think she would be better off working the door at a Cactus Club.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Green is very thorough but unfortunately his receptionist is less than stellar and doesn't appear to know what she's doing :(

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

He prescribed a surgery on my foot that I paid over $2500.00 for which created months of pain & now an orthopedic Surgeon wants to remove what Dr. Green has done as it has failed me & I now have a bad limp & pain all the time, I believe Dr. Green is a GOOD podiatrist but not so good at Surgery & think that aspect should be left to Orthopedic Surgeons. I would not recommend him. Plus My Husband & I saw his receptionist off site & she told us she is never sure if she should approach patients that have seen him when she is out & about as they are usually angry at him & she doesnt want to get yelled at?!??! THAT should have been a RED FLAG for me but alas it was not & I continued treatment anyways. I am very sorry I ever did this, I hope in future Dr. Green takes more time with each person & takes in ALL aspects BEFORE recommending Surgery just because someone CAN afford it.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

He seems to be in the orthotic business & all his info leads towards an expensive purchase.Didn't look at current orthotics or footwear.No talk about stretching.Seems like the custom orthotic is a Silver Bullet that will solve everything.

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

His receptionist seemed a bit distant at first appointment, however, just get her to open up and she's so nice. I especially liked that he used tape for my foot to see "how it helps" before moving on to prescribing orthotics. He explained everything very thouroughly and I never felt pressured.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Excellent. Thorough. Would highly recommend him. Staff very courteous & helpful.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag