Rate Dr. Ramsay MacNay

Dr. Ramsay MacNay's Ratings

I am not in agreement with the rest, he is always late, always disorganized, doesn't respect your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Macnay is an amazing doctor, very upset that he moved from Barrie to Hamilton.My daughter had acid reflux very bad and was losing weight very rapidly o matter what I did for her, on my first visit with her he made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. Explained everything that he was doing and all the test he was ordering for her. When I took my daughter for her testing he came and made sure we where both OK,and as soon as he received the test results he called me right away. I wish he would come back to Barrie to practice here as my daughter still has health issues and all though I like her new doctor she doesn't seem to take the time with my daughter as he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My infant son suffered with severe eczema and suddenly started losing a lot of weight. We were referred to Dr. MacNay. He was very caring and helpful during what was an extremely stressful time for our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr MacNay has been my son's paediatrician for almost 12 years now. We were so disappointed when he moved from Barrie to Hamilton but we are more than willing to drive there to see him. The complaint about him not being on time for appointments is probably due to the fact that he does not rush people out the door and he is willing to actually listen to parents and try to help! He is so wonderful and when my son was very sick at the beginning he was always there for us even calling us at night to check on him. We are so sorry he has left Barrie but we are still keeping our fingers crossed that he might come back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. Dr.MacNay has been incredible in dealing with my daughter's hemangioma at the McMaster clinic. He is so caring, gentle, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He goes above and beyond as a physician. I am so grateful to have met him and feel blessed to have him in our area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

super nice with my son, took time to explain everything about his condition

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

patient quality beyond,takes the time to think look observe and talk about our child,doesnt give up,gives opioion and listens intentively,does make you feel less of a parent by asking questions about care and time.He is very underated in his mannerisms and professional conduct..a truely professional with zest and character rare now a days.Well done dr.macnay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Great Doctor but horrible receptionist very rude lady. Much better service at his old office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2010

I have nothing but praise for Dr MacNay. He took the time to reassure my husband and I at every appointment concerning our daughter. He went above and beyond by referring our daughter to other services that would assist in her healing process or to help with her diagnosis making sure he didn't overlook anything. God truly blessed us by having Dr MacNay care for our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Our daughter was referred to Dr. MacNay for a heart murmur at birth. Not only did Dr. MacNay put us at ease about the situation, but he was patient, kind, friendly, and was so so good with our baby..she just adored him..wasn't scared to be examined even from just a few weeks old. I honestly can't imagine a better Pediatrician. I'd recommend him to anyone seeking Pediatric care in the Hamilton area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1087667].votes_count ]]