Rate Dr. Stephen W. Snell

Dr. Stephen W. Snell's Ratings

My daughter has been seeing this place for her ear for 7 years they have been the one that put her 2nd thur 5th set of tubes in her ears.. they are a great place for KIDS.. My daughter loves this place!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Snell was very kind and very considerate. I feel very comfortable with him, and he seems to be very genuine. I have no complaints about the care he has given me and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

DR Snell listened to my symptoms and knew immediately the problem. I have a 3.2cm nodule in my throat that, after biopsy, is cancerous, and being removed 9/11/2012. I seriously think that if i did not end up at his Altus office then I would still be being treated for sinusitus. Thank you and may your hands be blessed next Tues :).

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Snell is a very friendly, caring, compashionate, dedicated, hardworking, and knowledgeable individual. It is OUR honor to have this man as our physician. his bed-side manner is that of a concerned family member not a physician. He never complains if he is paged after hours nor does he ever have a cross word to say about anyone or anything. Again, it is OUR PRIVILAGE AND HONOR TO CALL HIM OUR DR. Thank you so much for being the one man anyone can call on when they are in need.

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag

I have an unusual medical diagnosis that causes alot of "strange" symptoms and problems. Dr. Snell listened to my symptoms and didn't give me that "your crazy" look. He is patient, understanding, compasionate and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag

Prompt and knowledgeable. He cares very much about his patients and goes to great lengths to make sure that they get the care they need.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2007 | flag

Always prompt, takes time to answer guestions without seeming rushed. Appears very knowledgable.

Submitted July 24, 2007 | flag