Rate Dr. Edward Ryba

Dr. Edward Ryba's Ratings

Switched to Dr. Ryba after having the same eye doctor for years and very glad i did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

The staff and Dr. Ryba are always eager to please. I needed an appointment and couldn't wait and they fit me in within a few days. The office is always busy but they work very well and are very organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Always enjoy my appointments with Dr. Ryba. He is very kind and professional. The atmosphere is always positive and i always feel welcome. Donna and Pat are great, knowledgeable and pleasant. I highly recommend this office :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

dr ryba and his wife donna a vert special ppl they welcome u with a smile as soon as u walk in their office.and they trat u like u have know them forever.i have only know them for a a short while and like i said they a wonderful.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

My family and I went into the office of Dr. E. Ryba on Terminal Road in Sydney this afternoon (Feb 27, 2012) and were very unwelcome. Edwards wife, Donna, began swearing at us, telling us to leave and being unbelievably rude to us because my 18 month old niece touched her door window. I have NEVER been in such an unprofessional place and I have NEVER been treated so unfairly; they should be ashamed of themselves! I would NEVER recommend that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Excellent doctor, however be careful regarding the 24 month period for insurance purposes. Just had an eye appointment and asked the person booking my appointment for Dr. Ryba to make sure it had been 24 months since my last appointment. She looked at my children's records and assumed that my date was the same. I ended up being 21 days short of the 24 month mark for insurance purposes and didn't get reimbursed $50 of the $70 amount. As it is already dated in their computer they have told me there is nothing they can do for me. Very disappointing and I will not trust them again. I will look at my own records. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

I love Pat Ryba....guy can chug a rev in 2.2. All his jeans have visable white stitching....dont even get me started on Donna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Very Impressed. I live in Sydney now and did not want to keep traveling to Glace Bay and wanted to get contact for the first time. I called the office to make my first appointment. Spoke to Kansas,great guy,started to make the appointment for wednesday, i mentioned i could go now(monday) and he said come down now then. got there, met with Dr. Ryba and staff. they were all great, within a hour they had my exam done and new contacts in, and took the time to sit with me as a first time user and help me and answer any questions i had. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Love him. I think he is one of the best eye docs in Sydney! Very easy going and good to talk to! I'd highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

I think that Dr. Ryba is a great doctor; however I cannot say the same about his staff. Very rude, and unpleasant, they don't make me feel comfortable at all. It is for that reason that I have went elsehwere, and I wish I didn't have to make that choice, but I'm sorry, I don't like feeling like a second class citizen when I come in for an appointment just because I'm from one of the band reserves. Dr. Ryba, you are great, but your staff is not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088078].votes_count ]]