Rate Dr. Kenneth Warm

Dr. Kenneth Warm's Ratings

very difficult to get an appointment, usually have to schedule appointments two months in advance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

An AMAZING doctor! So helpful, nice, and family friendly. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

In my opinion Dr. Warm is the best Dr. not only in San Diego, but in the WORLD. If it wasn't for him, I would not still be alive, well and kicking today. I am eternally grateful for everything Dr Warm has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Brilliant, personable. I dont' mind the occasional long wait to see him. He takes time with each patient, and you get his full attention and the benefit of his wealth of experience. I also will see any of his staff physicians and PAs because they all consult with each other on anything out of the ordinary. He has been providing great care to our family of 4 for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2007

This Doctor is THE BEST!!! He takes a while to get to you, but is the only Dr. that will figure out what is truly wrong with you. And he wont tell you your problems are because you're fat... Like every other Dr. Never EVER puts any patients down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088201].votes_count ]]