Rate Dr. For-Shing Lui

Dr. For-Shing Lui's Ratings

Dr. Lui is the only reason I remain with Kaiser. He helped get me diagnosed with MS and has been very helpful since answering any questions i have as they arose. He is also great at responding to his email.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

I loved Dr. Lui. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and kind. He helped me get diagnosed with MS and I truly trust him. I had to leave Kaiser and now have new insurance and I'm having a difficult time finding another Neuro that can compare. He took his time listened and explained everything to me. Anyone who has Kaiser will be so lucky to have him as their Neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Lui provided accurate information and precise exlanations. H prescribed apropriate testing and made sure that I understood not only what he had explained, but also how to contact him in the future. Excellent service and help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099413].votes_count ]]