Rate Dr. D.H. Ragan

Dr. D.H. Ragan's Ratings

Began going to him 20 years ago and wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

My kids and I have had our dental work done by Dr. Ragan for over 30 years. I have been extremely happy with the results and my kids actually looked forward to visiting the dentist when they were young!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ragan caters to cowards - me being the worst! Kind and considerate. Been going to him for over 10 years.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Ragan for 20 + years, I have since moved out of the area but would be a patient to this day if I lived near PoCo

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ragan has been my dentist since we moved to the area when I was 10. I'm now 25. I don't look forward to his retirement as his check ups always leave me confident in my smile.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr.Ragan has been my dentist for over 10 years and is by far the best I have ever had. If you are lucky enough to be taken as a new patient, Jump at the chance!

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Ragan since I was a kid and he's the best dentist ever! He's very gentle and caring about his patients.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr.Ragan helped me so much when i was recovering from a very serious assault.I lost my teeth in the beating and he was and is so compasionate,caring,and the best dentist i ever had.He was my Dentist when i was in my 20's and i am not in my 50's.I don't know what i would of done with out him.His staff are the best,especially Gail.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

My dentist for over 30 years. Everyone in his office is great.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ragan has been my dentist since I was 5 years old! (I am now 42). I feel so fortunate to have him for a Dentist to my own children now. He is really the VERY best!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag