Rate Dr. Maria Chung

Dr. Maria Chung's Ratings

Dr. Chung assessed my brain function. She was direct and clear in our assessment process and direct and very kind in giving me some bad news.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chung arrived a half hour early to see my in-laws at their home. Some of the children had not yet arrived. She spent about 4 minutes talking with my mom and when we asked for the "assessment" we were told the papers were not ready--2 weeks after the visit. I didn't like her at all. . She seemed uncaring and in a hurray.Poor bedside manner.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I'm not Geriatric yet but I'm seeing her for Brain drain. She put me at ease right away and I didn't feel nervous about the battery of tests. I do have a memory loss problem due Dr Chung has made me feel very comfortable about it. She has a very cool bedside mannner. Very up to date and compassionate.

Submitted June 7, 2007 | flag