Rate Dr. Lynn Robertson

Dr. Lynn Robertson's Ratings

She is very thorough and experienced. I like how she is a good teacher too

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I have alopecia and I'm a young girl but even though the wait time is slow sometimes she alwayse helps me and even when I wasn't there for acne gave me a prescription for stuff that really works. She care about her patients

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

I agree with everyone that the wait to see her can very long. BUT, her punctuality is not a reflection on her expertise and diagnostic skills. She's a great doctor and I've waited just as long at a walk in clinic to see a doctor.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Waited over an hour. I asked how much longer it would take and was told 30-45 mins. I decided to leave. If you are always running late then book less patients. If showed up over an hour late I would not have been seen. She needs to show respect for other peoples time.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

She makes me feel well and understand my fears about having cancer again, so I can see her even when I am not sure of what is going on.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Office is like an assembly line - go somewhere else for anyone who cares. Doctor has a big ego.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Needs to learn bedside manner and what NOT to say in front of children!

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Best dermatologist ive beem to so far. Ive been to 10+ dermatologists in my lifetime because of my eczema and she was the first to genuinely give a damn. My first follow-up, she remembered my symptoms almost exactly and she let me know that i could have normal skin and she wants to see no cuts or scratches on my skin. Super friendly too. I would fly an hour out to specifically see this doctor. She is really nice with her residents too. :)

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable. Often runs late, but will spend as much time with you as you require, which I think is the most important. Friendly and warm to be around!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

This doctor can only be called exceptional. She is teaching and sharing her vast knowledge and experience at every opportunity. The students who have the opportunity to interact with this lady and her patients are very fortunate. After many years under her care, I still feel as important as the first time we met.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag