You may also like

Rate Dr. Lynn Robertson

Dr. Lynn Robertson's Ratings

Very, very thorough when doing a skin/mole check-up. Very caring and concerned regarding my melanoma. I've been to others who glance at my skin and nothing more.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Robertson is a good doctor that I have seen for the last year she is an attentive, personable and compassionate person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

She is very thorough and experienced. I like how she is a good teacher too

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2497638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I have alopecia and I'm a young girl but even though the wait time is slow sometimes she alwayse helps me and even when I wasn't there for acne gave me a prescription for stuff that really works. She care about her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

I agree with everyone that the wait to see her can very long. BUT, her punctuality is not a reflection on her expertise and diagnostic skills. She's a great doctor and I've waited just as long at a walk in clinic to see a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Waited over an hour. I asked how much longer it would take and was told 30-45 mins. I decided to leave. If you are always running late then book less patients. If showed up over an hour late I would not have been seen. She needs to show respect for other peoples time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1088861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

She makes me feel well and understand my fears about having cancer again, so I can see her even when I am not sure of what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Needs to learn bedside manner and what NOT to say in front of children!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1088857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Best dermatologist ive beem to so far. Ive been to 10+ dermatologists in my lifetime because of my eczema and she was the first to genuinely give a damn. My first follow-up, she remembered my symptoms almost exactly and she let me know that i could have normal skin and she wants to see no cuts or scratches on my skin. Super friendly too. I would fly an hour out to specifically see this doctor. She is really nice with her residents too. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Often runs late, but will spend as much time with you as you require, which I think is the most important. Friendly and warm to be around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088856].votes_count ]]