Rate Dr. A. John Vartanian

Dr. A. John Vartanian's Ratings

let me start with the staff. they are freaking awesome!!! they tend to your needs and make you feel so comfortable and at ease. theyre also very friendly and professional! as is dr vartanian. i had a rhinoplasty done by him about 3 years ago and the results are phenomenal. the whole process was super smooth and my healing time was virtually non existent. he was very compassionate and really listened to me and took my expectations into consideration, and together we decided what should be done during the surgery. aside from some swelling, i looked great..only a few days later! dr vartanian is talented and passionate about what he does. id definitely get more surgeries done by him. im lucky to have found such an amazing plastic surgeon. go see him! you wont regret it.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

I had my nose done 6 months ago and I am extremely happy with the results. The doctor had great knowledge of the procedure he was going to perform and pleasant bed side manners which helped the process. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I'm so pleased I picked Dr. Vartanian to do my nose, I picked him based on his reputation in the community. I'm an anesthesiologist and have seen the work of many surgeons but Dr. Vartanian is so meticulous, professional with an outstanding touch of art in his work. I used to have the most terrible time breathing before the surgery and just 2 weeks after I can breath normal and I sleep better as well. His staff is extremely professional as well. The Pre operative and post operative visits were arranged efficiently by his office with minimal waiting time before I was seen. I would choose him over again with absolutely no hesitation.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

I had prior surgery with other doctor's and needed a revision and cosmetic specialist for all the prior screw ups by others. This doctor was awesome! Can breath amazingly better than ever before and the nose looks fantastic (kept it looking very natural so people don't stare me down because it's obvious I had surgery). Great staff and convenient hours and terms. Definitely someone to consider as your top choice or someone to go to if you're looking for another opinion.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

I had surgery, due to difficulty berating, very deviated septum & terrible migraines. Dr.Vartanian was the first Dr.I visited,I also went to several other prominent surgeons but I came back to Dr.V. Since I was more sure & felt better trusting him with my surgery because after all it is a big deal.If you are looking for a surgeon that "does what he says"is realistic & DELIVERS,he is the one to go to. He is polite,calm understanding & knows his craft well.Not Pushy!I was not refereed to him by anyone, those that I was refereed to I did not like.It has been a year since I had my surgery, although I am still recovering(some stiffness)the results are amazing, exactly what I expected& was told to expect. I breath very well & NO MIGRAINES!!&looks great,not too different but Better! I got what was discussed & shown.Staff is very nice,polite & overall great environment. He is well educated,polite,clean cut,well trained,precise & a great guy.I have no regrets!I trust him & his work,he delivers.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Vartanian on the recommendation of a friend and I couldn't be happier! I wanted to get my eyes done but was a little nervous. Not only does he have amazing bed side manner making me feel at ease through the whole process but my eyes look absolutely amazing. I look and feel 10 years younger! He's the best. I've seen the work he's done on people's noses and it's spectacular...that's what I'm going to him for next!!

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Im in my mid thirties and Ive had a midface lift surgery and follow up botox procedures on my eyes. Dr. Vartanian is the best plastic surgeon and a genius. He has an amazing, brilliant, and artistic approach when performing a surgical or non-invasive procedure. He is simply the best in the business. Im so lucky I found him. Not only is he a renowned surgeon, he is also very friendly and personable. His amazing, approachable and friendly staff is a reflection of his practice. Thanks Dr. Vartanian .BARRY

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

What can I say that hasn’t been said before? The man is a miracle worker. At the age of 41, I finally decided to get rhinoplasty, something I’d wanted since I was a teenager. In Los Angeles, plastic surgeons are a dime a dozen. Therefore it can be a big challenge to find the surgeon that is right for you. The first thing I decided was that I wanted a surgeon that specializes ONLY in faces. Even then, the search was daunting. I narrowed it down to three doctors and met with all of them. Dr. Vartanian and his amazing staff impressed me immediately, and based on his computer simulation of what he envisioned for my new nose, there was no doubt in my mind that he was the man for the job. It’s been about 2 months now and I couldn’t be happier with my results. Everyone tells me that it changes my face completely, but in an entirely natural way. All I know is that it’s exactly what I wanted, and my only regret is that I hadn’t done it sooner.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

It has been exactly 15 months since my deviated septum surgery which Doctor John Vartanian performed on my nose. Everyday that I wake up I remember him for giving me the ability to breath again. Today is March 6th 2012 and I was compelled to express my gratitude to him for the fantastic job he did on my deformed nose and for making it look better in the process. I have to also thank his entire office staff who were truly pleasant and sensitive towards patient care, pre-op and post-op. I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. John Vartanian to anyone.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vartanian is an outstanding ENT and plastic surgeon. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Vartanian after visiting three prominent surgeons in the Los Angeles area. Dr. Vartanian took his time to perform a thorough examination of my nose and facial scar. He then used nasal anatomy illustrations on his computer to clearly explain the surgical procedures involved in addressing my issues. On September 19, 2011, Dr. Vartanian performed septoplasty, inferior turbinate reduction, rhynoplasty, and removed a large scar from my left cheek. Dr. Vartanian took extra time to ensure the procedures are done properly. I am now able to breath freely, my nose looks great, and my scar is gone. The end results are much better than I expected. I find Dr. Vartanian to be very ethical and highly skilled. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Vartanian to my family and friends.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag