Rate Dr. Joel W. Levitt

Dr. Joel W. Levitt's Ratings

Excellent Dr. My son had both his tonsils and adenoids removed. We had an excellent experience overall!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

My son had his tonsils and adenoids out a couple of months ago. After having three opinions with three different ENT's as whether to do the surgery we decided immediately to go with doctor Levitt as his confidence and experience with cases similar to my sons made us feel as comfortable as we could be. His staff was phenomenal through the entire process pre surgery and post surgery recovery checking in on us frequently and giving advice to make my son more comfortable during his recovery. Since the surgery my son is thriving. He sleeps better at night, eats better, his speech has drastically improved and has seen an increase in weight. We are so beyond thankful to dr levitt and staff and will recommend him to everyone and anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr Levitt was great explained procedure fully,and the follow up calls were so helpful!! Office was clean and staff extremely friendly!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Explained everything, very aware of children's fears and addressed that immediately. Surgery and healing went well as predicted. Excellent pediatric doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

My daughter had the tonsils and adenoids removed in July … no problems so far, no complains. Doctor Levitt saw her before the surgery and he was very confident the procedure needs to be done. He is extremely busy and did not spend a lot of time with us, but I did not feel we needed more time. …I expected for the adenoids to be removed and not the tonsils , but Doctor Levitt explained to me why she should also have the tonsils removed and I understood … I did not wait 10 min for the visit, we have been asked to come in almost immediately … At the hospital, everything went very smooth. Renee, the surgical coordinator was extremely, extremely nice …she called me every day after the surgery for almost 2 weeks, including Saturday and Sunday and gave me a lot of advices, answered to all my questions. Overall, I was happy with everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctor is horrible. My son had a terrible experience in surgery. Dr has no bedside manner and his surgical coordinator is horrid. The rest of the staff is nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Dr Levitt is by far one of the best doctors I have ever taken my kids to. He is warm, caring and knows how to diagnose a real problem. All three of my children are patients of his and they enjoy going to see him! One of my children had to have her tonsils removed, and not only did DR Levitt do an amazing job, but his staff were very thorough and caring. What a pleasure to have a doctor like this in this day and age. Now, all of my children are happy and healthy thanks to Dr Levitt and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

When I met him, I told him that my 5 month old baby tugs and rips at her one ear day and night until it bleeds. It's so bad that it prevents her from sleeping. I knew she didn't have an infection because she'd be screaming, not just itchy and uncomfortable. Of course, he checked anyway. As I knew, she was clear. He then proceeded to make sure there was no fluid in them. Again she was clear. Though I was happy to hear this, it left me with no answer. He then said to me with a chuckle in his voice, she's probably just a bad sleeper and wants to be held. Then, proceeded to ask me, "hehe is this your first?" I was devistated! How could he be so condescending?This is an issue I have been dealing with for over 4 months and it hits really hard when a doctor could laugh at you for seeking help as if you are simply board or stupid.He has no time for his patients, doesn't listen, and is completely unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

The front desk is horrible. Those ladies clearly do not want to work there. They are rude and just do not care. There is no eye contact. Answers are short and curt. Dr. Levitt, wake up and change your staff. It's very unpleasant going to that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Awful front desk help. Extremely rude and difficult. I've worked at a drs office for years and never experienced something so horrendous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1089829].votes_count ]]