Rate Dr. Hendri Faul

Dr. Hendri Faul's Ratings

Excellent!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Best dr hands down in Medicine Hat. Really wish he was a gp and didn't work in er. Highly recommended.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Faul in emergency several times with my parents and once for myself. He is the most relaxed and caring ER doctor I have ever met. Unlike some doctors who think they are better than their patients, this man is humble and unassuming. Being a smart doctor should not equate to arrogance and in his case, it definitely does not. I cannot express in words how valued he made me feel -- many docs in the ER act like you are a bother to them -- but Dr. Faul took my problems seriously and showed a great deal of empathy and respect. He really is a gem and we are lucky to have him in Medicine Hat. If he opened a private practice he would be full shortly.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Genuine, kind and understanding. The nicest ER doctor I've ever seen in Medicine Hat.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Faul is amazing!! He took time as made sure I was happy when I left the ER. Most doctors jut want to get to the next patient but he took the time and had the compassion a doctor should have. Really wish he took patients cause I'd be there right away. Nurses in te ER on the other hand are a joke. Especially certain ones!!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2012 | flag

Amazing ER doc-compassionate, soft spoken, caring demeanor. Professionalism throughout assessment yet down to earth. Gets down to your level to speak with you. Diagnosed Pulmonary Embolism which could have been life threatening. If I could hand pick a doc in ER he would be the guy. Too bad he doesn't have a private practice, but then again the abrasive, somewhat cold atmosphere of ER's need docs like him!

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

This Doctor is totally amazing. He is the kindest, gentlest dr. I have had the privilage to know. 2 seperate times I have had him in emergency once for myself and once for my daughter. Both times he went above and beyond to do the proper testing. He printed off information about the diagnosis, and he took the time to listen. I wish more doctors where like him. Too bad he didnt have a office. I would be his patient in a heartbeat...

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Faul is GREAT!!! Had him in March and he did all; the necessary testing to prepare me for a MRI, which I had 2.5 weeks later. Then last friday i was told by another ER doc that because on Dr. Faul's notes on the March visit and the MRI results my condition was properly diagnosised.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

Quite possibly the worse doctor out there! My friend went in twice to ER and got this goofball both times, each time he told my friend that his results were great and nothing was wrong with him and basically told him to suck it up and go home, when I know for a fact there was bad results. I am a nurse and saw results myself. He told my friend he would pass him off to the next doctor coming on duty so that that doc could 'deal with you'. The next doc came in and said yeah there is something wrong and sent him for more diagnostic testing. I just hope that Dr. Faul's negligence doesn't effect the treatment in the end.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Best doctor we have ever been to! We loved him! AMAZING!! Had to see him in ER and he was just the best, caring and knowledgeable! WOW!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag