You may also like

Rate Dr. Hendri Faul

Dr. Hendri Faul's Ratings

I have had him twice within the last week. Kind, compassionate, and caring. Made me feel very comfortable through a difficult time. Too bad he doesn't have his own practice. I would go to him in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Faul is by far the kindest, knowledgeable and caring ER doctor in Medicine Hat! He took the time to explain what was happening step by step and he involved all family members in his findings and answered all questions with answers that we could understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Amazingly fantastic bedside manner with my 8 year old. After waiting 3 hours in the er it was very refreshing to have him as a doctor. Best doc I've seen in medicine hat in the er in 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

The most kind, soft-spoken, and gentle Doctor who went above and beyond to care for my husband (and me) at our ER visit. With extremely thorough testing and much wisdom about an uncommon health condition, my husband's condition was correctly diagnosed. And after the prescribed treatment, he has returned to health. If Dr. Faul was a Family Doctor, I would stand in line for hours to be sure that my Family would be able to be part of his practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Never met this Doctor before and when my 93 year old Grandma was brought in to the emergency room with a broken hip, he greeted us like old friends!! A big hug and a warm smile. My Grandma is in love and so are we! Thank God for physicians like this man!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2687084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Excellent!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Best dr hands down in Medicine Hat. Really wish he was a gp and didn't work in er. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1090167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I saw Dr. Faul in emergency several times with my parents and once for myself. He is the most relaxed and caring ER doctor I have ever met. Unlike some doctors who think they are better than their patients, this man is humble and unassuming. Being a smart doctor should not equate to arrogance and in his case, it definitely does not. I cannot express in words how valued he made me feel -- many docs in the ER act like you are a bother to them -- but Dr. Faul took my problems seriously and showed a great deal of empathy and respect. He really is a gem and we are lucky to have him in Medicine Hat. If he opened a private practice he would be full shortly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Genuine, kind and understanding. The nicest ER doctor I've ever seen in Medicine Hat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

Dr Faul is amazing!! He took time as made sure I was happy when I left the ER. Most doctors jut want to get to the next patient but he took the time and had the compassion a doctor should have. Really wish he took patients cause I'd be there right away. Nurses in te ER on the other hand are a joke. Especially certain ones!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090164].votes_count ]]