Rate Dr. Allen C. Hassan

Dr. Allen C. Hassan's Ratings

This Doctor is on high levels of pain medication. He also seems like he could be by polar. Avoid if possible. He is known to scream at pt. and call them lairs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I havn't seen Doctor Hassan very long. But i read all these other review and think some are unfair. Personally I think he is a pretty good pain management Doctor. From what i have seen he cares about what your pain issues are and trys to be fair about it, keep in mind in the last 20 years it has become hard and hard for doctors to view there patients as patients ! I am not saying he's a person or even doctor but i think he does a fair job at what now a days is being a hard job. Personally i don't care how my doctor drives as long as hes a good doctor. To the other reviews , it would be really nice if you inculded if you where still a patient and when you left and why. My name is David and have been sick for over 10 years and seeing doctors for longer, And have been dealing with pain management for 7. PS if you think this is your doctor cause you think he will give you addictive and power pain medications with out proof of being sick this is the wrong doctor for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Ashlie is the best in the office. Bridget is a snot.DR is great if he would quit telling storisand would be on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. HASSAN is the most fraudulent doctor out there. He took my pmt. Diagnosed me with out taking an tests or ordering my medical records. He prescribed a prescription that was written incorrectly. When he finally wrote a second prescription he had that one cancelled the next day. Went in to see him and he became agitated and irate saying "to get out of here and don't come back". When I asked him for a refund due to patient abandonment he refused. THIS Doctor should not be allowed to treat patients when it is known that he is taking a prescribed medication (oxycontin) and that his own doctor refuses to give him any more prescription for that pill so Dr. HASSAN has had his staff go and see his doctor under false pretenses in order to get more oxycontins. He falls asleep while patients are in the exam room with him and has a severe anger issue. STAFF IS EXACTLY LIKE THE DOCTOR, rude and will not answer the phone when calling in from certain numbers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

He is the olny doctor that helps me and gives me what I need. He is the only doctor that believes I am in pain and doesn't give out highly addictive drugs like oxy but instead works to manage pain in holistic and medical ways. He will not harm you unless you come in seeking meds to abuse. And he knows who is and who isn't!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

This Dr. Hassan severe anger issues with woman, has a huge drug program has fallen asleep at the wheel of his car and closed the office due to his massive drug problem. He needs to have his medical license removed and I will make sure that this happens ASAP! This doctor needs to learn mannars!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

I was under his care for a hit-and-run accident which occurred on 12/09/03. He conducted just about every test on me from EMG/NCV to MRIs. Lastly, he made me think my pain was in my head. He did one last test on me, at that time, I hadn't filed for disability and couldn't make my mortgage payments cause I tried, but couldn't work due to the pain and there's no part-time jobs at that time for Legal Assistants. He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia August 2006. AT that time, I sought a second opinion by a wonderful physician, Alexander Chen. Dr. Chen took care of my disability paperwork and believed I was in pain. He is the best physician that I've been to for pain management!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1090193].votes_count ]]