Rate Dr. Shalom E. Kelman

Dr. Shalom E. Kelman's Ratings

I just want to say that Dr. Kelman is amazing. I had pseudo tumor when I was 11 years old. He came in and saved my vision. I had my right eye operated on, to this day I still do not know what he did, but he is the best! I am so grateful to how kind he was, and has been when I have went back for check ups. I am now 27 years old. Without Dr. Kelman I would not be where I am today. He saved my vision. He always treats me great, and I know that I can always trust he will do all he can to keep me healthy. He is caring, funny, and just the best doctor I have ever had! Thanks Dr. Kelman! Jenn McClafferty (previously Smith/Gibson)

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kelman is the best physician I have EVER been to, and with my medical history, this is quite impressive. I was diagnosed with a very severe case of pseudo tumor cerebri, and was temporarily blinded for a few days. I was only 18 at the time, and he got on "my level" and constantly reasured me that I would see again. Sure enough, a few days later I was feeling like a new person, and was able to see. Dr. Kelman is the nicest, most caring physician you will ever run into in your lifetime. He takes as much time as needed with his patients, and he will answer every single one of your questions.If you're seeing Dr. Kelman, you are in GREAT hands!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag