Rate Dr. Randy Rosenberg

Dr. Randy Rosenberg's Ratings

I am very grateful to Dr. Rosenberg. He diagnosed an eye condition in my 82 year old mother that her ophthalmologist missed. If it wasn't for his strong listening skills, my mother's condition would have gone undiagnosed and she would have lost sight in her left eye. There is no question that Dr. Rosenberg is a skilled, thoughtful, compassionate doctor who sees each patient as an individual and really takes the time to hear them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg has been a true blessing in my life. Not only has he been effective in treating my migraines, he was confident in his diagnosis and willing to treat me for ADD when other Dr's refused. This has been a life changer for me and for that I am extremely grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg is the best neurologist I ever saw for my diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. He will often make others wait while I am fully evaluated. I feel like a human being and not just a patient. I can recommend Dr. Rosenberg without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

As a long time patient I can tell you that Dr. Rosenberg is the best at what he does hands down. I have been a severe migraine sufferer for years and he was the first to find out the real cause of my problems. Also has been instrumental in helping me with a very bad tremor problem and neuropathy. You may wait if you are not the first appointment of the day but it is well worth it as he spends quality time with each and every patient that he sees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

As a long time patient, he's been a great doctor and good friend. He sits down and actually talks to me every visit. Since I always make it a point to get the first appointment of the day, his punctuality is excellent. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

This is a caring doctor I've been treated by so many doctors before, but none of them took the time to really find what is wrong with me. He has a lot of knowledge and really cares, on my first visit I had to wait more than 2 hour but let me tell you those hours are really worth, because he takes the time to listen to you and look for answer. Great doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Good diagnostician-spends quality time with his patients-very thorough and knowledgeable-uses high-tech equipment to help with his analysis and inspires trust and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2007

Excellent diagnostician and knowledgeable doctor in his field and over all medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099743].votes_count ]]