Rate Dr. Joceliza G. Chaudhary

Dr. Joceliza G. Chaudhary's Ratings

Dr. Chaudhary's caring and consistent treatment over the past seven years through a serious and disturbing illness has made a great difference in my life. She does not hesitate to make referrals for areas involving specialist evaluations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

I love Dr. Chaudhary - even my husband, who is not impressed by anyone, has switched groups to be in her care. She has addressed all my concerns and was even proactive when she saw my medical chart even before I met her, she put me on different medications that are doing more for me, calls my other physicians with concerns she has, she is wonderful. She actually listens, unlike other doctors who just assume you're an idiot and they know better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2008

I have been going to Dr Chaudhary for over 5 years. She has been great for the common cold issues but that is about it! I recently develop some abdominal pain in which she been horrible in handling my situation. She doesn't take an interest in resolving my problem (2 months on going). When I speak with her about my pain there is no urgency on her end to resolve it. She orders the wrong MRI which I had to retake it twice that delayed my results for over 2 weeks. I had to find my own specialist since the ones she refers are never available. When I do attend her network of contacts it is like attending the free clinic, below standard medical care. It makes me wonder how much time she is investing the facilities in which she is referring her patients too. Bottom-line is that she is good for your common cold but if you have a problem that could become serious maybe you should look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2007

Out of all the doctors I have had in my 37 years she is the absolute best! Detailed, thorough, caring, and overall, awesome :)She is the one and only doctor over the past 10 years who was able to figure out what was wrong with me....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2007

Outstanding physician, caring and very helpful in supporting me thru a long-term progressive illness. Appears to be enjoying her work, and follows up with phone calls whenever needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2007

Dr. Chaudhary is an angel. Gentle, patient, genuinely caring physician who clearly loves her work. She doesn't rush and therefore can run late for appointments, but she is worth the wait. One complaint is the facility she works in (Samaritan Family Practice). Not the cleanest or most modern place (needs to be gutted and remodeled and the staff trained on how to keep it clean and organized). Someone should tell them that painting over the grunge doesn't look good either... Dr. Chaudary is a diamond (in the rough surroundings). That place is lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

She is wonderful - extremely caring & efficient -patiently explains all. Unfortunately, am no longer a patient - "forced" to join Kaiser through new employer. Trying to convince them to provide other insurance so I can return to Doctor Chaudhary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2007

She is great. I don't like going to the doctor but she make you comfortable. She is like visiting a friend.BRondeau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2006

Comes across as sincere, caring, well-meaning, health care professional. Very friendly, excellent follow-through, and quite thorough. Goes the extra mile to ensure patient's well being. Would recommend anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2006

Quite knowledgeable, sincere, caring health-care professional. Also very personable and excellent follow-through. Has called me personally several times to ensure my needs are being met. Referred me to top notch specialist in the valley for care beyond her training. She has become our family physician. Have recommended her without hesitation and continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2099793].votes_count ]]